2010 acura tsx to get the TL v6

Why? I would rather see the TSX get either the diesel from the Euro Accord or the 2.4T from the RDX.

Last edited:
.....would they destroy the hot looks? lol

Just change the grille.

3080409.001_1028super2.jpg

i think the new grill looks good on their suvs/cross over thingamawhoseiywhatsits... but on the cars they look like poo!

Acura needs a coupe in the lineup again. Rumors of a TSX coupe started long ago, but that has seem to have washed out.

Acura needs a coupe in the lineup again. Rumors of a TSX coupe started long ago, but that has seem to have washed out.

Agreed. Acura, IMO, made a huge mistake when they ditched the RSX and did not replace it. The RSX was a great little car that was affordable for the younger crowd that it was targeted to. It got young people to buy into the Acura brand at an early age, and as brand loyalty is pretty fierce in the automotive world, these young RSX owners often 'grew into' the higher-priced Acura models as they got older. With no RSX replacement, they potentially denied themselves many long-term customers.

i have to say that the TSX looks a lot better in person than in pics. i thougth it was hideous in pics, until i saw one on the street. the grille is not nearly as visually overpowering in person.

agreed on the choice of engines, though...i would've expected the RDX unit, and AWD. however, the TSX is one of only a few sedans with decent suspension design and weight, so it's good in my book.

ugly ugly and ugly i was honda fan but wow they are destroying every car

Not THAT bad, but then again, not THAT good either. Overall, indifferent.

R

Back