2008 NER Pre-Snow Run!

NETC_Redd

:
2017 Volkswagen GLI
Soooo you want another run before the snow falls huh?

Ok... Saturday December 6th we will gather again. This time we will group up in Boston, Ma. at the Hard Rock Cafe for lunch.

Where are we going you ask? http://www.gpny.com for racing and dinner!

I figure we will gather at the Hard Rock Cafe at 11:00 am and eat lunch then leave for New York. Once we get there we will race each other and have dinner at the new restaurant that is open on the track.

I'll post prices and all that later this week once I talk to the track and restaurant.

Oh... did I forget to mention that I've been talking to Matt Farah from http://www.garage419.com this morning and he is going to try to come out and hang with us? As of now his schedule is free for that day so as long as that does not change he should be able to come out.

More details to follow later this week.

See you on the road!
Sean

We're doing it again!!! Who wants to go? The NED rallys are the most fun I've ever had while driving a car, so far. Come join us!

- Ashley
NER Photographer

EDIT: For more info please see: http://newenglandrally.proboards104....lay&thread=711

Quoted from that thread:
Ok here's the deal..

1 hour private track time = $2200.00

Or we can do the arrive and drive for $10.00 daily membership fee + $25.00 per 10 minute race per person. This option allows other people on the track with us and it's first come first served. You will most likely want to do 4 races.

If we can get 20 cars of 2 people per car to commit the cost will be $110.00 per car or $55.00 per person.

If we don't get 20 teams of 2 to enter we will do the arrive and drive. Either way It's still going to be a blast.

I also am getting us reservations at the restaurant for those that will want to eat dinner after the races.
(Your dinner is not included in the $110. That is just for the track time. Your dinner is up to you to pay for if you want to eat.)

Cutoff will be 21 teams of 2. So the first 20 teams to enter will be the 20 teams coming.

So far we have;

1)Sean / Karoline
2)Dale Clough / Lindsay Clough
3)David Shirk / Stacey Shirk

If you would like to commit to coming with us send me an email and let me know. Then you will need to either paypal me $110.00 + 3% for palpal fees to sean@newenglandrally.com.
Or send a $110.00 check. This will cover you and a guest on the track for 1 hour. Once I receive your payment you will be added to the list.

Sean (the rally organizer) is a good friend of mine, and for the summer runs I'm NER staff

Last edited:
For more info please see: http://newenglandrally.proboards104.com/index.cgi?board=2008&action=display&thread=711

Quoted from that thread:
Ok here's the deal..

1 hour private track time = $2200.00

Or we can do the arrive and drive for $10.00 daily membership fee + $25.00 per 10 minute race per person. This option allows other people on the track with us and it's first come first served. You will most likely want to do 4 races.

If we can get 20 cars of 2 people per car to commit the cost will be $110.00 per car or $55.00 per person.

If we don't get 20 teams of 2 to enter we will do the arrive and drive. Either way It's still going to be a blast.

I also am getting us reservations at the restaurant for those that will want to eat dinner after the races.
(Your dinner is not included in the $110. That is just for the track time. Your dinner is up to you to pay for if you want to eat.)

Cutoff will be 21 teams of 2. So the first 20 teams to enter will be the 20 teams coming.

So far we have;

1)Sean / Karoline
2)Dale Clough / Lindsay Clough
3)David Shirk / Stacey Shirk

If you would like to commit to coming with us send me an email and let me know. Then you will need to either paypal me $110.00 + 3% for palpal fees to sean@newenglandrally.com.
Or send a $110.00 check. This will cover you and a guest on the track for 1 hour. Once I receive your payment you will be added to the list.

Sean (the rally organizer) is a good friend of mine, and for the summer runs I'm NER staff :)

Back