2008 mazda cx 9 quote

Took my protege5 in for a oil and filter change today and while waiting I talked to a Fleet director. She stated that she can get me a 2008 mazda cx 9 gt awd for $300 over invoice. Is this a good deal?

So she search her incoming inventory and other dealerships inventory and she stated that the they have the following:

2008 Mazda CX9 gt AWD
-towing package
-moonroof and bose
-roof rails
-wheel locks

This car is going to be ship to a dealership that is about 150 miles away and they would need to drive it back to her dealership. So the car will have about 150+ miles on it when it reaches me. Should this be a concern?

Currently right now I am really just looking for a basic GT model with no add on such as the moonroof package and etc. Should I just wait and have her order one?

I think that is a good deal. I ordered an 08 GT and my deal is $500 over invoice.

I don't think the 150 miles will be a concern, but again that depends on who drives it for those miles.

You guys better find out what invoice you're talking about.

Manufacturers Invoice or Dealer Invoice.................

...very good point!...but I believe that is dealer invoice....whatever that is,but 300 and even 500 above dealer invoice is a good deal...tha 150 miles. I am not too happy about...like rk2112 said it all depends on who drives those 3 hrs

...very good point!...but I believe that is dealer invoice....whatever that is,but 300 and even 500 above dealer invoice is a good deal...tha 150 miles. I am not too happy about...like rk2112 said it all depends on who drives those 3 hrs

My price is $500 over the invoice price (as shown on Edmunds/KBB). I know Consumer Report's rule of thumb was $300-$500 over the invoice was considered a good deal for the consumer and the dealership.

I got my 08 touring w. touring assit, sun and sound, towing package, roof racks, mud guards and wheel locks for $20.00 over dealers invoice price per Edmund and KBB.

I am assuming we are all talking about our prices without a trade?? Once you throw that factor in these numbers go out the window. The dealership can play a lot of games to make it look like they are selling the new car a a very low price by not giving you as much on your trade or they can act like they are giving you more than expected for your trade and they just aren't discounting the new vehicle as much as they could. We have all seen the commercials....."push it in, pull it in, we will still give you a mininum of $2000 for your trade" Do people really think they are getting that kind of cash for a car that doesn't even run??

I got my 08 touring w. touring assit, sun and sound, towing package, roof racks, mud guards and wheel locks for $20.00 over dealers invoice price per Edmund and KBB.

Congratulations!! Wow!! That is truly a fantastic price!!! (2thumbs)

Back