2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3 Pearl White 82k 2.3L Turbo - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mspeed3420

:
2008.5 Mazdaspeed3
2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3 Pearl White 82k 2.3L Turbo

I am selling my baby- a 2008.5 Pearl White Mazdaspeed 3 with 82,530 miles on it. I purchased this car brand new from the dealer in August of 2008 and have enjoyed every mile. I am moving to Burlington, Vermont in a month and will not have a use for my car there.

The speed 3 has a 2.3 Liter I4 Engine with a K04 Turbo (all stock- what comes with the car). 6 speed manual transmission. Some cool features are the bucket seats with red stitching, two 10" Kenwood subwoofers I have in the back (with amp all hooked up), 263 hp 280ftlb torque stock, HID headlights I added, Cold Air intake I added, Cobb Tuning Downpipe I added, tinted rear and back windows, and Turbo timer I added (helps turbo cool down after running). All modifications were professionally done and have full records including everything from oil changes to ac replacement to down pipe installation. I will give you the original down pipe as well (only has about 30k on it) if you want to return it to stock, and some aftermarket BC Coilovers I have in case you wish to lower the car

There are a few scrapes, one scrape under each side of front bumper and one small scrape bottom-left of gas cap, but overall the car is in great condition. Pics taken today with no car wash from iPhone

I have never been in an accident, and have always taken care of my baby. Clean title of course. Price is OBO. Please feel free to email, text, or call

Thank you,

Michael S.
(858) 761-1013

List Date: 4/14/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3 Pearl White 82k 2.3L Turbo
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back