2007 Mazdaspeed 3 Cold Air Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
MazdaSpeed III
2007 Mazdaspeed 3 Cold Air Intake asking $220 Shipped. (drive2) SOLD!!

More Images Shows the Protective shield broke off i am actually going have this fixed. Shield has Been fixed!!!

fsmscai.th.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

More Images:
http://picasaweb.google.com/vtecnik/FSMSCAI?authkey=Gv1sRgCMO20oXq2c_oSw&feat=directlink

Last edited:
dude. i bought a MSCAI used for 150 shipped, two years ago. asking for anything over 175 is ridiculous. the last intake you want is an HKS which will fukk up your fuel trims. stick with the CPE, Cobb, SURE or CS sris

***post edited

Last edited:
dude. i bought a MSCAI used for 125 shipped, two years ago. asking for anything over 150 is ridiculous. and it seems you dont know what you are doing. the last intake you want is an HKS which will fukk up your fuel trims. stick with the CPE, Cobb, SURE or CS sris

Constructive criticism on which intake to buy is fine, but it's not your business to make a comment about what price he's asking for. Demand for parts change all the time and what you bought it for two years ago might have been cheap compared to what people are willing to pay now, the man has his price let him do his business. Free bump btw!

And at the same time you're potentially robbing this guy of a deal he might make just because you bought your piece for $125. His price might be high but it doesn't mean someone isn't willing to make a deal closer to his price than your price of $125. Intakes aren't cheap and if it's in good shape why should be get ******? Just my .02 man, keep your thoughts to yourself when it comes to price, it's not your business.

Thanks @Blackdragon0731, and shame on u mazdaru. well the reason i wanted the hks is cause of the rain i would have a short ram, plus Hks makes the most power on the dyno graphs as far as sri is concerned, i drive about 100 miles a day to and from work so when it rains it suck that happened to me last year i couldn't boost over 3k rpm. i think that's a reasonable price cause the shipping is going to be a bit. street unit has a very good price $357 shipped. and i am throwing in the air flow straightener also.

Last edited:
no prob. and if i came off sounding like a dick, my apologizes. just dont want to see people getting ripped off and you potentially losing out on a sale at the same time b.c of a super high price. i say 175 shipped for a MSCAI is a very good price. especially for a noob worried about warranty.

or a flat trade for one of the other SRI's i mentioned above

first post edited

Last edited:
yoooo did you sell this yet? i know it's kinda old as hell but i pmed you. im willing to pick up ASAP if you have it still lemme know!

no prob. and if i came off sounding like a dick, my apologizes. just dont want to see people getting ripped off and you potentially losing out on a sale at the same time b.c of a super high price. i say 175 shipped for a MSCAI is a very good price. especially for a noob worried about warranty.

or a flat trade for one of the other SRI's i mentioned above

first post edited

Dude.....give it a rest. You have said the same thing over and over, like a broken record.
It is against forum rules to comment on a seller's price, and I'm surprised that a mod hasn't deleted your 3 worthless posts already.
The guy can sell it for whatever he wants, and if someone is willing to pay the price he is asking that is THEIR business. Don't be so self-righteous, acting like you're the savior of the noobs.

I have to agree with Mazdaru, the price is a little high. I sold my MS6 MSCAI for $140 shipped about a three weeks ago. I too wouldn't want to be a "noob" and get taken advantage of by paying too much. At this point, I dont think Mazdaru is trying to be a dick, he's just giving the OP a heads up that if he really wants to sell this item, he'd consider dropping the price down a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back