2006-2010 CAI and SRI

:
Mazda 5
Are there any differences between intakes for 2006-2010? I see a lot of sites/companies list intakes for 2006-2008 but not for a 2010.

That usually means that they created the page in the last year shown and haven't updated it. Or, they used a database of some sort that is old.

Did you read flcruising's answer: "2006-2010 is the same 2.3L engine."???????????????????

Yes, I saw that. I just wanted to be 100% sure there were no changes to the stock intake boxes or a possible reposition of the maf sensor in later models which may cause a 2006 CAI intake not to fit on a 2010. Or perhaps some other piece of hardware on the 2010 such as stability/traction control could potentially block the path of the intake tubes. But based on the responses it seems I will have nothing to worry about.

Yes, I saw that. I just wanted to be 100% sure there were no changes to the stock intake boxes or a possible reposition of the maf sensor in later models which may cause a 2006 CAI intake not to fit on a 2010. Or perhaps some other piece of hardware on the 2010 such as stability/traction control could potentially block the path of the intake tubes. But based on the responses it seems I will have nothing to worry about.

There's not a single change. You have nothing to worry about.

Back