2003 Spicy Orange MSP $4500 quick sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last bump....if somebody commits to buying the car by this weekend I will throw in a spare non ball bearing t25 turbo off a bluebird sr20det

Trade? You want a 1.6L (honda) anyways.

Dude..I want this...However..I was caught in a storm the day we started discussing this and until just now....I have not had any access to any power..Nor internet.

I have a temporary Inverter I fianlly got ahold of and I an answering this Via my truck battery, an extension cord and my laptop and modem....I have been out of power for 9 days now.

I will call you tomorrow at the number you gave me on the 14th.
we will talk...but I would consider this as good as sold and I will even send a deposit on the car.

I look forward to talking to you tomorrow.
Thanks
Matt K.

Dude..I want this...However..I was caught in a storm the day we started discussing this and until just now....I have not had any access to any power..Nor internet.

I have a temporary Inverter I fianlly got ahold of and I an answering this Via my truck battery, an extension cord and my laptop and modem....I have been out of power for 9 days now.

I will call you tomorrow at the number you gave me on the 14th.
we will talk...but I would consider this as good as sold and I will even send a deposit on the car.

I look forward to talking to you tomorrow.
Thanks
Matt K.

doubt you will get this if you still dont have power but i will be awaiting your call. If i dont answer please leave a message as i work in a toyota shop and my hands might be full with something but i will call right back. Its actually better this happened because i just got the deck lid this weekend and it will be included with the car.

bump for a great deal... My boyfriend would love to snatch it up but we can't afford insurance for another car...

Got some news for you! I have the money for the car and all i need to do is get me a couple of days off for next week and im going to head over to your place and get it. If you would just sent me your phone # thru a pm and i will get back to you soon.

i could be interested in this for sure, just gotta check the money situation, what is the price as of now if i can come get it this weekend?

i could be interested in this for sure, just gotta check the money situation, what is the price as of now if i can come get it this weekend?

still at 4k i might be able to budge another $100 but i will be keeping the engine cover then (silly). Lmk i will be around certain times this weekend we can set something up if you want to look at it and test drive it.

still at 4k i might be able to budge another $100 but i will be keeping the engine cover then (silly). Lmk i will be around certain times this weekend we can set something up if you want to look at it and test drive it.

let me check the money situation tomorrow, as i have to go to the bank to get my balance...and i will let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back