2003 P5 Help

protege5rage

:
2003 Mazda Protege 5
I recently got a P5 (by recently I mean Monday). Tell me what mods would look good and make it fast as well. I was thinking about a twin exhaust on mine, if anyone has seen one like it or done one. Did it look good/sound good.

6022-ron-swanson-da-fuk.gif

I recently got a P5 (by recently I mean Monday).-----> Tell me what mods would look good and make it fast as well.<------- I was thinking about a twin exhaust on mine, if anyone has seen one like it or done one. Did it look good/sound good.
see the face on Flavs post? See the Arrows in the quote? Figure out the problem yet? No? Its the way ur wording it. Try can anyone tell me what mods i should do first? Any help would be appreciated. VS TELL ME what mods ect ect ec. Your new B polite and The great Folks on here will surely help u with the information u seek.. Also theres a search box on the top right.. not the best but u do come across threads that have questions like this that have been asked over n over for years on it. U might get some ideas

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....you said Protege5 and fast in the same sentence....and then you said "twin exhaust".....this isn't the fast and furious days anymore.

ok, heres some help....like ^ he said, search the forums. there's performance, show and shine, wheels and suspension etc threads on here. look at them, figure out what style you are going for, and mod from there. imo I've been on here for a little while, and I have only seen ONE dual set-up that looked and sounded decent. generally, i'd stay away from it.

BUT..... hey, welcome to the forum!

see the face on Flavs post? See the Arrows in the quote? Figure out the problem yet? No? Its the way ur wording it. Try can anyone tell me what mods i should do first? Any help would be appreciated. VS TELL ME what mods ect ect ec. Your new B polite and The great Folks on here will surely help u with the information u seek.. Also theres a search box on the top right.. not the best but u do come across threads that have questions like this that have been asked over n over for years on it. U might get some ideas

Yeah, basically what I said. lol

you have a 4 cylinder, dual exhaust is a waste. Fast? How fast? To make decent power with these cars will take quite a bit of money. If you plan on staying NA, don't even bother. Im not knocking NA performance. By all means, if you really want to , get the basic bolt ons...anything is better than nothing. But depending on what kind of power you are looking for, NA performance may not be the way to go. OAN, you can never go wrong with suspension work. These cars shine on the curves

Boost or lose
It takes quite a bit of pocket change to make these cars reliable and fast

Back