2003.5 laser blue at cooperate mazda irvine

colin949

Just letting you guys now i whent to my moms work this morning to switch a miata my mom was leasing and a guy drives up in the 2003.5 laser blue speeed, it was really cool looking. The guy parked it in the back parking lot behind the peg building not in the mazda cooperate lot. Ill take my digital camera before school and try to take some pictures. THey also have the yellow one, a regular orange, and black. No greeys

pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics picspics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics picspics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics picspics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics picspics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics

(yes)(yes)(yes)(yes)(yes)

err, nm

thought it was irvine mazda dealership

TIGHTanium said:
I think we all remember the bs that colin949 was slinging around before....he's full of shitake mushrooms fo sho.

thank you! someone remembers...

ill put "colin949 OWNS and I am a worthless sack of crap" in my sig if he produces pictures of a blue mazdaspeed protege.

I call bulls***!

MS MSP #143

p.s. I swear i saw the RX-8 from X-Men 2 the other day...i did...i really did.! It had an old grandma driving and she lit up the tires at the stoplight!

Before i get flamed here....I'M OBVIOUSLY JOKING!

MS MSP #143

I'll s*** in my pants if I see this. try to get as close as possible, lets see if the paint is identical to the MP3 or if it has more metallic in it.

regardless of pics or not, were the rims darker like the yellow's or same as the orange ones?

no it really is theree the pics are coming illl drive there afterschool at try to take them because i know you all really want to see it lata

you're damn right we do. i heard a couple of the cali guys talkin about how bad your going to get b**** slapped for this if you can't come up with proof your not just talking out your ass

colin949 your credibility on this forum is on the line!

better come up with pics or you'll be regarded as poseur forever!

As is said in another forum I frequent...

Step 1: Take pictures.
Step 2: Post on forum.

The order of these steps is non-negotiable. Deviance from stated regulations will result in extreme ridicule.

hey colin, if this doesnt exist let me know. ill do mysterious things to the thread, after I make a new thread and tell everyone it was BS ;) :D

Jeez Colin....no pressure and all.... sounds like the crowd expects you to sit on the roof of the building to be certain the pix are taken AND posted.

Louie - PM me. I went to and spoke with Phoung a couple of days ago.

Back