2003.5 fog lights

msp2024, yea everything went good, the only pain in the ass was taking off the lip, i HATE!!!!! hard to reach lug nuts lol, my tools are a little limited to it was difficult, btu i got it. now i have another question i was reading around and i saw that our cars cum prewired for fog lights. is the prewiring that little plastic piece that is bolted on around the area of the fog lights. because i found sum black wires, followed them and they lead to nothing i figured thats it. if so how do hook it up to my lights, thanks

Thats what I need to know also.

there should be a conector there get the p5 harness cut the conecter off and splice them into the harness, you will also need the switch from the inside too

i got the switch the other day but where is the harness i crawled under it and looked but the only thing i could find was a few black wires that looked like grounds connected to nothing on the driver side

I bought fog lights for my 03.5 and personally put them in and hated the look. Way cleaner and nicer without them.

i have an 03 mazdaspeed protege harness and fog lights available, PM me if you want to buy them. ill get a photo of them for you.

Back