2002 Mazda Protege5, Manual Trans, Runs Flawlessly, $3500 OBO, Located in PA

:
2002 Protege5
SOLD!

For Sale, 2002 Mazda Protg 5, 111,000 on car 27,000 on engine.
5 speed manual trans. PA inspected to end of July.
Features
Injen Intake
Beautiful Mandrel Bent Cat Back Exhaust (don’t know the manufacturer but it is full stainless with gorgeous welds) Has a nice low growl but is not too loud.
Sunroof
CD Player
Cruise Control
Ice Cold AC
626 5th gear swap (makes that highway cruise so nice, got 36mpg last tank)

New parts in the past year:
Clutch (when engine was replaced).
Engine Mounts
Tires
Axles and transmission output seals.
Synthetic Trans Oil
Struts all around.

I bought the car with a bad engine. I replaced the engine from a reputable salvage yard with 17,000 miles. (McGhees, the engine was stored inside all hoses and openings to the engine were plugged, their office is spotless and professional)
I have changed the oil religiously every 5000 miles and it does not use a drop of oil (goes whole 5000 miles without needing any oil added). Have driven on this engine for 10,000 miles and it runs and shifts flawlessly.

The bad
The body has nicks and dents (biggest of which is on the rear passenger door).
The hood had stickers on it from the previous owner and still has residue that could be taken off with a compounding.
The headliner is drooping down.
Sunroof is not opening (I will work on trying to fix that)
Front Fascia is beat up.
None of these problems affect how the car drives, which is does very well. I got 36 miles to the gallon on the last 2 tanks.
Call/text 717-four one four-2860 if you are interested in taking a look at it or email seanclearwater@gmail.com. Car is located in Mont Alto, PA.

DSC01903.JPG

maz2.JPG

maz3.JPG

maz4.JPG

maz5.JPG

Last edited:
Yea those markers are cheap to replace. It'll be a good buy for someone. GLWS! (2thumbs)

Back