2 orange msp in kennedale

txmzdspd2gen

:
1997 MAZDASPEED PROTEGE AND 03.5 MAZDASPEED
HI, saw two orange ones in kennedale last night..one was parked by the fence outside and the other had the full mazdaspeed bra cover by the stands..Sorry guys, i was parked close to the races and was sp busy cos my friend that drives the red integra almost smashed his car to the wall and was busy trying to help him when it happen...565whp is not joke when you are on full speed and inching your way to the wall..hehe..Have you guys seen that?

txmzdspd2gen said:
HI, saw two orange ones in kennedale last night..one was parked by the fence outside and the other had the full mazdaspeed bra cover by the stands..Sorry guys, i was parked close to the races and was sp busy cos my friend that drives the red integra almost smashed his car to the wall and was busy trying to help him when it happen...565whp is not joke when you are on full speed and inching your way to the wall..hehe..Have you guys seen that?

OMG!!!! Man, I saw that!!! he went up on two wheels sideways and almost rolled that sucker!!!!!

i thought that was you..saw you when you pulled in..cos i saw a kid with you so i knew it was you..was gonna walk toward you but it was talking to my friend att he staging..i was parked there before i moved mt car in..for security purpose...then i saw jimmys..man that msp bra looks so nice...i want one

Back