---1994 Plymouth Sundance FS/FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mspeed555

Potential Scammer!
I'm selling my 2nd car, which I have used for the winter. It's a 1994 Plymouth Sundance 4dr. a/c works, p/s works. New timing belt, front brakes (pads+rotors), trans flush, oil change, coolant flush, air filter was all done is the last 10,000 miles. Just got new tabs last month......---Runs and drives great. 2 new tires are recommend but not needed. Asking $1150.00 OBO----- OR TRADE

---1994 Plymouth Sundance
VIN.1P3AP28K8RN211061
-Miles. 164xxx
Automatic
-No leaks,
-Only problem is it needs a blinker relay.
-Some rust on lower door panels both sides. No rust threw
-Also some paint flaked off in the car wash no rust there yet..

You need pics with signs etc.. also this needs to be in the F/S section :)

Alrighty....lets simmer down for a sec.

I have seen Peter.Mspeed555 and his 'hot rod' in person, so I can vouch for it. I would say though Peter, post up a pic if you can. Rules are rules.

-Ryan

to whomever buys this... i have the wiper relay & 2 tires on rims :p

1st.jpg

boostisgood said:
I was not trying to be a jerk, just that forum rules need to be followed. :D

Yup...I'm with you guys.

Keepin it real in the MN section...

:D BTW. I like those sundances/shadows. My buddy had a limited edition one that was boosted and all. Pretty fast and decent looking for mid 90's

Yup, you need to follow the forum rules for posting items for sale, even if you only local pick-up only.

Also, it is not a good practice to tell a moderator to "chill" when you they (very politely) ask you to follow the forum rules.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

No worries, no hard feelings, just be sure to read the For Sale rules and abide by them in the future.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back