14.80@92.23mph

black_rob00

:
01 Sunlight Silver ES
I went to the track tonight. I ran a 14.80@ 92.23mph. I drove an hour to the track and hopped right in the lanes. Only 6psi!! I need to work on my reaction though: 1.087. My reaction was a lot better when I was not boosted. Well I raced a WRX STI. OMG!! He ran a 13.7@ 98.86. Here are the stats:

WRX-----------ME
1.163 reaction 1.087
1.860 60ft 2.171
5.637 330ft 6.221
8.750 1/8 ET 9.526
78.95 1/8 mph 75.50
13.707 1/4 ET 14.809
98.86 1/4 mph 92.23

14.80@92.23.jpg
(hump)

Last edited:
Haha ran against an sti that run right? That was one of my good friends, his intake and stuff are making him loose power, have to love that.

i need to hit the track once i get my FMU installed to see where i stand, so when i bust out the engine management (and some secret fun stuff) i know how much ive improved...

not bad though, you should be able to hit lower than that. did my advice on your CELs help at all?

MP3skaterNC said:
Haha ran against an sti that run right? That was one of my good friends, his intake and stuff are making him loose power, have to love that.
He told me he had a friend that sold his MP3. I thought that was you.

Matthew said:
i need to hit the track once i get my FMU installed to see where i stand, so when i bust out the engine management (and some secret fun stuff) i know how much ive improved...

not bad though, you should be able to hit lower than that. did my advice on your CELs help at all?
Yeap. Thanks. My O2 sensor plug was melted. I had to hard wire it. What did you do to your EGR valve?

no, im getting an evo at the end of the summer, but the mp3 might have some stuff coming to it soon though, i hate driving it like it is now.

Throw a header on it. Oh by the way there was an EVO there running 12's.(burnout) Ask your friend about it. I don't know if he raced it or not.

MP3skaterNC said:
Tell him to put his stock air intake system back on, it's better than almost anything you can buy for the car.

Nice run (group)

black_rob00 said:
Yeap. Thanks. My O2 sensor plug was melted. I had to hard wire it. What did you do to your EGR valve?
nothing yet, i sent a soldier to jail yesterday i was at the correctional facility until 9pm...

Latest posts

Back