03 MSP for 1,800

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSPLIFE

:
MSP 3.5
im sure everybody knows the story already! But just incase some don't i was cut off by a truck on my way to work. Nothing happend to the frame, just the hood,fenders and windshield need replacement and drivers door need some work. As for the motor i guess that when the accident happend the radiator got a hole on it and it leak the coolant causing the head gasket to go bad so the car wont star. ATTENTION/ im not giving n.e other aftermarket parts with the car besides the gauges,the injen cai,ksports coilovers,ported throttle body, blitz turbo timer, kartboy shifter bushings,kartboy shift knob,2weeks of use front tires(BFGoodRidge) and the custom meth system. I have decided to keep the CF trunk, steering wheel,dave rings,626 mami, valve cover,and the radio. Now please note that n.e part that needs replacement for the car to be complete will be replace with oem. Like for example if i take the radio thats on the car i will put the oem one. Also the shop that i got a quote from told me that fixing the damage is about 2500 and that most of the expenses is on the paint. So if no one buys it i probably buy the parts like fenders so it can look good and paint it later. Since the I.M needs to be remove to change the gasket, when i take the 626 out i will be giving the oem one but not hook up unless state or ask for. Also the price is firm!!!And all sales are final.

Attachments

• P4241315.JPG
    P4241315.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 186
  • P4241316.JPG
    P4241316.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 205
  • P4241317.JPG
    P4241317.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 139
  • P4241318.JPG
    P4241318.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 176
  • P4241320.JPG
    P4241320.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
more pics

Attachments

• P4241321.JPG
    P4241321.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 175
  • P4241322.JPG
    P4241322.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 180
  • P4241323.JPG
    P4241323.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 313
  • P4241324.JPG
    P4241324.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 302
  • P4241325.JPG
    P4241325.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 324
That poor car has had a rough life. If I had the time to drive to Naples, I'd be picking it up this weekend....it'd make a sweet GRM Challenger.

car won't start?? check the fuel pump fuse and the fuse box.. just fyi... it might start up bro. but other wise, sweet deal on that CAR!!

well im going to maybe start taking the head out, well if i have time since im in the moving process. So i guess if no one buys it soon i will go ahead an fix it and than gonna have to ither keep it or increase the price again.

So the car will be wold with the stock trunk & spoiler, intake manifold, steering wheels, valve cover (with plastic cover?), and head unit right? What about the wheels? You got the stock MSP still or are you selling it with the black P5 wheels?

you are right about all of those, but i no longer have the plastic cover that goes on the valve cover and the car i bought it with those wheels, i never had msp wheels on it.

what aftermarket parts are being sold with the car? might consider depending on parts left over...also would it be possible to pay you for the car and the $$$ needed to fix the car( bodyshop) and then pick it up from the bodyshop?? I have a few parts available>>like new head, and hood> that would save me $$. rather than having to fly to naples, setup shipping, and then when it gets here(MA) tow it to a shop for quote or 2 shops>

Last edited:
Unless it was switched out it also has a welded diff. Axxis ultimate front pads, cross drilled rotors, cut down mazdaspeed shifter, power inverter under the front seat, act stage 1 clutch, ect

Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back