'03.5 complete front bumper with grilles & lip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laser Blue

:
'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege / Laser Blue Mica
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Everything to convert your stock 01-03 Protege to the MSP front end.
Includes:
Front Bumper
Front Lip
Upper MSP Grille
Lower MSP/MP3/P5 Grille
MSP Fog Delete Grilles
Front Bumper Reinforcement with Styrofoam intact
All clips, pegs, & other connection points are there & intact
Minor scratches only; No deep cuts or gouges
(Dull spots near center of bumper in pics are adhesive residue from packaging tape used to stap everything together. I didn't remove it cuz I didn't want to etch the paint in case the buyer had a Titanium MSP; it should rub out/polish out nicely.
If you've been around awhile you know the average cost of these parts:
Bumper- $125
Upper Grille- $ 90
Lower Grille- $ 20
Fog Deletes- $ 20
Front Lip- $200 (if you can find one at all!)
Reinforcement $160

TOTAL: ...............$615

MY PRICE:............$500 plus shipping SOLD

No.... I will not sell parts separately.
First to send money to PayPal gets it: lepp@msn.com / PM for shipping quote
bumperlip1.jpg

bumperlip2.jpg

bumperlip3.jpg

bumperlip4.jpg

reinforcement1.jpg

reinforcement2.jpg

Last edited:
Its not "all scratched up". Most of what you think are scratches is the tape residue. The idiot who shipped the parts to me used clear packaging tape to strap all the parts together. I removed the tape but the residue remains, as I wasn't sure what to use to get it off without damaging the paint. With the exception of a couple of deeper rock chips at the lower left edge of the lower grille the scratches that are there are not through the paint. I truly believe 99% of them would disappear with a good rubbing out, buffing, and a fresh coat of wax. Even the areas on the underside of the lip are not scratched or gouged. Its as though someone ran the car into a sand dune or something. The paint is worn away but the surface is smooth. It wouldn't show when mounted on the car anyway.

Last edited:
safest way would be to clay bar it off... takes forever buy you're guaranteed no damage and a perfect finish when you're done. the longer you leave it like that the more chance something gets in there that screws up the paint if/when someone does try to clean it.

I wonder if Turtle Wax Bug & Tar Remover would cut it. Then rinse & clay bar. I've used it to remove road tar with no paint damage...

And you know the freight is gonna run a hundred dollars.... so you are exactly the guy who should buy it, seein' as how you can drive to collect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back