For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Super Deal - 2008 Mazdaspeed3 OEM Rims + Winters & Steelies + Winters I have for sale two sets of wheels, with winters mounted on each. Also including some bonuses, reason on if your in need for confidence inspiring winters for your Mazdaspeed3. Never be late for that job or date! First set are OEM 08 Mazdaspeed3 Magnesium Rims mounted with SP Winter Sport M3. Rims and tires probably have 5k on them total and are near perfect. I ran other rims during the summer. Tires alone were $1k new. I'll also include 4 tire totes as well (new $80). Total local pick up price is $580 (will not ship). If you want to run your Mazdaspeed3 like a champ in the snow while keeping a clean look, this is the way to go. Second set are steelies with...
OEM Steel Wheels I have a set of factory steel wheels with factory tires mounted. Will need valve stems. List Date: 10/13/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: OEM Steel Wheels -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $150.00 --------------------------------------
CX-5, 16" MSW Type 22 Black Painted wheels and Winterforce Tires 16x7 wheels with 45mm offset and 5x114.3 bolt pattern with 225/70R16 Firestone Winterforce tires with > 50% tread left List Date: 10/18/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: CX-5, 16" MSW Type 22 Black Painted wheels and Winterforce Tires -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $500.00 --------------------------------------
2002 Mazda protege 5. Was just wrecked. Was my wife's daily driver before that. Engine and transmission are in awesome working order. Rear seat, tail lights, drivers rear door and hatch are all still in good shape. Drivers door, rear bumper are in Ok shape. 4 tires with good tread and wheels are all good. Wheels are a little scuffed up from the wreck. The spare is also good. It is on in the picture because the tire came off the bead, it has been fixed and is good now. Front bumper has several scuffs but is in fair shape. Waiting to pull engine / trans so you can hear it fire up and drive before buying. Willing to sell whole thing or part it out. Currently registered and has a clean title.
Mazdaspeed 3 & 6 OEM Valve Cover I'm selling an OEM Mazdaspeed 3 valve cover. This will also fit a Mazdaspeed 6. I bought this as a backup when I powder coated my original valve covers. Comes w/all screws and gasket. Will listen to reasonable offers. List Date: 7/25/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mazdaspeed 3 & 6 OEM Valve Cover -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $85.00 --------------------------------------
Hello, Testing the water on the interest of a 2003.5 blazing yellow mica msp. I am the original and only owner!! It has 88k miles. It has been through 12 Chicago winters so it's not as pretty as it used to be but that's why I'm thinking of pricing of around 2,500 obo. It will be sold as it sits which means it comes with a kartboy short shifter and bushings, an ION fmic, axr clunk fix bracket, tokico illumina 5 way adjustable struts with about 40k miles on them, they same with the espelier springs they sit on. It also has a vibrant vacuum block, just so it's out there if you search my user on the forum I have soft rebuilt this motor about 30k miles ago, at which time I put in arp head studs and a corksport s pipe, that is mated to 2.5"...
Hey guys. So I've been lurking around these forums for a couple months trying to figure out what to do with my MSP. Then a couple weeks ago I became a full fledge member of the zoom zoom BOOM club. So I decided to just part her out. Shell has been scrapped as of 8/7 I still have a few items left over. Everything in the picture is what I have. Everything is pretty much best offer. Also have front and rear seats and all four door panels and switches. Looking for local pickup for the seats. I'm willing to ship door panels. Will be getting pictures of those up soon. Items for PICK UP ONLY ITEM:MSP Racing Hart Rims PRICE:$400.00 DESCRIPTION:Curb rash but none are that bad. None are bent. All hold air. 2 brand new tires. Other 2...
Okay so I bought the yellow and black MSP with the plans on turbocharging my red MP5 and maybe having a second car. Unfortunately I am completely broke and I now need to sell both these cars asap. The yellow one runs but is really rusted out. The yellow MSP has 157,000 miles on it but runs very strong. I drive it round whenever I get the chance. For whatever reason the CEL light will come on from time to time and then shut off after a couple days, I have no idea why it does this and I never had it checked out. It doesn't have the front lip anymore, I sold that off a while back. The black one doesn't run but has no rust on it. The black one has like 86,000. The kid I bought it from said he had the car scanned for codes and he...
Up for sale are some stock parts i have for sale off my 2003.5 Protege Speed. *** Stock Steering Wheel W/ Airbag. Minor wear on one side (Yellow Stitching) $85 *** Stock Yellow Wing W/ 3rd brake light. No damage, minor paint knicks. Ready to bolt on. $120 *** Stock Intercooler, airbox and piping. All in great condition, ready to bolt on. $Offer *** Stock Driver seat, Minor wear. No Tears. Needs cleaning. (Yellow Stitching) $100 *** Ipad Center Dash Mock (For Radio) $100 *** Stock Front Grill $40 *** Stock Cluster Housing $30 All Parts are used and in good condition, Local pick up or shipping. Will get more pics posted tomorrow. May Trade for parts, Looking for some interior parts. Weighted Shift knob, Shifter Extender...
OEM Roof Rack Crossbars for Mazda CX5 OEM like new in the box set of crossbars for Mazda CX5. They will fit any CX5 (2013-2015). This add is for CROSSBARS ONLY. Asking $65. I will not reply to email. Please call 847-687-4974. Local only, CASH.. List Date: 10/14/2014 For more info, click here to view the original listing: OEM Roof Rack Crossbars for Mazda CX5 -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $65.00 --------------------------------------
(4) Set of 2009 Mazda5 17 x 6.5 OEM Wheels Hello, I have 4 wheels for sale. Local pick up in SoCal is preferred while I will do my best to accommodate shipping request and feel free to PM me for shipping quote or any questions. ***Condition*** These are 4 17" x 6.5 OEM wheels and were removed from my personal vehicle. Never wrecked. Please carefully take a look at the attached pictures to see cosmetic condition. The wheel "A" has several scuffs. For the wheel "D", clear coat on partial areas are peeled. "B" & "C" are relatively in better condition with minor scuffs. List Date: 09/19/2015 Location: Southern California, United States.. List Date: 9/20/2015 Location: Southern California, CA, United States For more info, click here...
I am doing a little cleaning up of some parts I have laying around that maybe someone else could use. All prices include shipping. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for looking! MAM manifold. I got this from another member but I am not going to use it Im going with a Pope instead. $500 "][/URL] "][/URL] OBX exhaust manifold 4-1 It had heat wrap on it but I took it off for the sale. $140 "][/URL] SU radiator brackets (only for the msp with the stock radiator) New never been used still in original package. $15 "][/URL] AWR motor mount inserts. The front and rear are the AWR mount bushing replacements and are 88A. The driver and passenger side inserts fit in the stock mounts and are 70A. New never been used...
Back