For Sale / Classifieds

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
I am just looking too see if there would be any interest for my 2003.5 laser blue mazdaspeed protege with 94,000 miles on it. Body is in good condition, interior in good condition. And lots of aftermarket parts. However the only thing on the car is that it shoots out black smoke constantly. It could just need a turbo rebuild but I don*t know. That*s the only thing that*s wrong with the car. If anybody is interested let me know and how much you would offer and I will post it if it*s worth it. The car is located in san clemente, California 92673. Thanks! I will post pics in a bit since I am at work. I am looking for 4000 OBO but open to any good offers, only reason for this price is because it has tons of parts worth thousands. Mods...
This Mazda3 is for sale by owner and located in Cedar Rapids, IA. I bought this car from the original owner in July, and am selling to upgrade to a larger vehicle. The car has been meticulously maintained and is in outstanding condition. I bought it because I was looking for a reliable daily driver that can deliver 40+ mpg and still is fun to drive. It is still under the factory 5/60k powertrain warranty. Options: iTouring Model Technology package: Bose 9 speaker, Auto climate control, sunroof, Android Auto/Apple Carplay, Google maps 3D navigation, Sirius XM, Reverse camera with side alert detection, blind spot monitoring, keyless entry and engine start. Miles: 58,XXX Color: White Pearl Metallic Drivetrain: 2.0L Skyactiv-G/ 6MT...
Hi Everyone, Im posting up to list all available inventory thats available for sale. Some rare aftermarket parts and stock pieces. Please comment with your shipping location and part request for an accurate quote. Pricing includes shipping to lower 48 states. All pricing will be subject to sales tax. We ship every monday of each week. Pricing subject to sales tax. Thank you for choosing JP PARTS INTL FSZE MOTOR (BLOWN) TWM SHIFTER FSH9 INTAKE CAM LEATHER SWAP AXLE BACK MSP LIP 2003 Mazda Protege 5 78k Miles 5speed Manual TRANSMISSION, HOOD, BUMPER, DRIVER FENDER SOLD MANY MORE PARTS AVAILABLE. PLEASE COMMENT/PM WITH YOUR PARTS REQUESTS
Selling my 2002 Mazda Protege5. It is a 5 speed manual transmission with just 127k miles on the clock. I am the second owner and have taken great care of this car during ~4 years I've owned it. Car is very clean both inside and out and in great mechanical shape. I have done all the scheduled maintenance and have all records for the time that I've owned it. Major work done in the past 40k miles includes new timing belt at 90k and suspension replaced with KYB GR2 struts and racing beat springs at 113k. I bought the car with a rebuilt title due to some cosmetic damage and had it repaired. There is zero structural damage (can send you a copy of the carfax and photos of the original damage to verify this). The car has current registration...
As title states I have a JBR Power Path Stage I SkyActiv Short Ram Intake 2.5L for sale. It has roughly 2K miles on it. Sounds amazing and throttle response was definitely better. The reason I'm selling is I turned in my 2017 for a 2019 turbo. Will fit all Skyactive 2.5L engines. Model # is SKY25-PPI-S1. More pics for those interested. Would prefer local Charlotte area but will ship...$85 OBO.
Nice Mazda car, served me well. Only 116,000 miles, low maintenance. Oil change regularly, spark plugs changed twice. Front timing cover, oil pan, valve cover gaskets done recently. Steering pump replaced; Water Pump & most coolant lines replaced. Fairly new battery. 16" tires, fair condition. Mystery coolant smell when hot, persistent since 55,000 miles; no one can find a leak; add water occasionally. Brake pulsation at speed. Headliner sagging. Asking $3600. Located in Berkeley, California. Contact: felltree@comcast.net
So I kind of forgot that I had these and they've just been sitting in my basement for the past 4 years. Originally purchased from More-Japan. Website: https://www.more-japan.com/ssr-lug-nuts-m12x1-5.html Quantity: 16 (I only bought 16 because I planned to use a set of wheel locks with these) Pitch: 12x1.50mm Color: Raw Silver Length: 48mm Lug Type: Closed end Socket Size: 19mm hex Material: Duraluminum Weight: 31g/lug MSRP: $30 per set of 4 $100 USD firm + shipping, PayPal only. Brand new, never mounted, and includes a lightly used SSR license plate frame (see pic). Hell, I'll even throw in the Rho-Plate I had on my IS250 before I sold it, if the buyer wants it.. Actual pics of the lugs, taken last night. I weighed one of them (the...
SOLD! Thanks for the interest everyone. These are ultra-high performance all-season tires - excellent in the summer, in the rain, snow and ice. These tires received Tire Rack's highest road test rating for ultra-high performance all season tires, beating out the Bridgestone Potenza, the Eagle F1 all season and the Pirelli P Zero Nero all season tires in "Overall Road Rating". https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests/chartDisplay.jsp?ttid=165 Tires have 17k miles on them - took them off and put them in the corner of the garage in favor of some true summer tires. They are in very good condition. Normally Continental Extreme Contacts get about 50k miles, so there are roughly 33k miles left on them. Originally cost $480 ($120/each)...
As title states I have a JBR Power Path Stage I SkyActiv Short Ram Intake 2.5L for sale. It has roughly 2K miles on it. Sounds amazing and throttle response was definitely better. The reason I'm selling is I turned in my 2017 for a 2019 turbo. Will fit all Skyactive 2.5L engines. Model # is SKY25-PPI-S1. Pics for those interested. Local sale only (Charlotte area) $125 OBO.
This is one of a series of related For Sale threads. My old P5 has been "recycled", but not before I could salvage whatever I could to provide useful parts to any of you who are striving to keep your ow P5 running and looking great. in this post I am listing OEM Stereo System components that I have recovered. All parts were working perfectly prior to removal. This sound system produced really great sound, and the subwoofer is really powerful. In removing the parts, I have also recovered any mounting hardware including screws, bolts, clips, etc. that I could, from what was present at the time of removal. Complete System: OEM Stereo AM/FM/CD/Cassette Tape Head Unit, and all four removal tools ("ears"): Face: Rear: OEM front and...
Hi Everyone, Im posting up to list all available inventory thats available for sale. Some rare aftermarket parts and stock pieces. Please comment with your shipping location and part request for an accurate quote. Pricing includes shipping to lower 48 states We ship every monday of each week. Pricing subject to sales tax. Thank you for choosing JP PARTS INTL Mazda Protege5 Fog Lamps $60 shipped/ Pair Mazdaspeed Protege/ MP3/ After Market Speakers (TESTED) - Contact for pricing Mazda Protege Sedan Fog Lamps $60 shipped a pair Mazdaspeed Protege Front Calipers ($50 shipped/ Pair) NO REARS.. Axles $60 shipped Alternator near new condition $80 shipped TESTED MSP Mirrors $100 shipped/ Pair (YELLOW, TITANIUM, ORANGE) P5...
Back