CX-70 debut information, pictures, discussion

For the hell of it, I compared Mazda's specs against the 70 and 90 and I realized that I missed the detail that all of the 70's appear to have black door mirrors - regardless of body color. Looked at the press photos and they all have black mirrors. It's not a deal breaker but just one small difference between the 70 and 90 that I thought was an odd decision.

With the rumor that they'll be out in April - the timing might work to at least test-drive one before I decide on what to buy. My choices appear to be very limited.

For the hell of it, I compared Mazda's specs against the 70 and 90 and I realized that I missed the detail that all of the 70's appear to have black door mirrors - regardless of body color. Looked at the press photos and they all have black mirrors. It's not a deal breaker but just one small difference between the 70 and 90 that I thought was an odd decision.

With the rumor that they'll be out in April - the timing might work to at least test-drive one before I decide on what to buy. My choices appear to be very limited.
I don't know if the mirrors were by design, but i noticed recently there is a lot more black trim bits on the 70, esp in the front.

I prefer it.

I don't know if the mirrors were by design, but i noticed recently there is a lot more black trim bits on the 70, esp in the front.

I prefer it.
For all other makes, this treatment would just be a "Night Package" and not a brand new model! :ROFLMAO:

I prefer it.
It's such a small detail that I didn't notice it until I compared the two models side by side from the spec sheets. Given the limited color range - it's not a stand-out detail.

Back