CorkSport 2.5T Turbo Inlet Pipe Released!

n3rdgen@CS

CorkSport Rep
Authorized Vendor
The CorkSport Turbo Inlet Pipe drastically increases the overall flow potential of your intake system to efficiently feed the turbocharger. This is done by innovative design, maximizing the space available to increase the cross sectional area of the turbo inlet pipe from the small OEM 2.5 inch to a larger 3 inch.

The CorkSport Turbo Inlet Pipe is Roto-Molded to provide fitment for multiple models including the Mazda 3, 6, CX-5, CX-9, CX-30 and CX-50 outfitted with the 2.5L Skyactiv Turbo engine. Whether you’re upgrading your existing CorkSport Short Ram Intake, (with or without the CorkSport Heat Shield) or are getting the combo all at once, the CorkSport Turbo Inlet Pipe is a great mod to level up your build.

With the limited tuning abilities currently available we are being limited by the ECU load limits and controls. However, we are seeing solid gains across the majority of the RPM range; gains of 5-17wHP & 9-31wTQ where measured with a DynaPak chassis dyno with the installation of the TIP & SRI Combo on an otherwise stock vehicle. The kit is currently priced at $249.99
1671039385379.png

It will not work unless you have custom silicone, due to the variance in diameter.

It was designed specifically to work with the SRI, I can't confirm results with the OEM intake if you are able to attach it.

Did you get one?

I don't necessarily want the short ram, but I am interested in the TIP.
Not yet. I have a few other hobbies that I dipped back into. And since I don't have a lot of money lol, I do one for 6 months or so then another. Didn't do any car stuff in 23 at all. But, I'm shifting back into car stuff this first half of the year so I will be ordering the TIP in March.

part of me wants an intake so I could hear the blow off valve. But the other part of me realize that the OEM intake is more than sufficient for my current needs. Hopefully cork sport will see enough interest to make the silicone/aluminum to make it fit to the OEM intake system.

part of me wants an intake so I could hear the blow off valve. But the other part of me realize that the OEM intake is more than sufficient for my current needs. Hopefully cork sport will see enough interest to make the silicone/aluminum to make it fit to the OEM intake system.
According to a user here, it does.

Last edited:
Nice. I will reach out to him for pictures to confirm…other wise I’ll just go short ram intake with tip so I can wire in my future methanol/water injection.

Only thing is in his video that is not the stock hose going from the airbox to the TIP. You have to use a custom silicone hose adapter to attach the stock box to the TIP
This is my channel for clarification. The stock box slid on easily to the silicone hose included with the TIP. The stock box also supports it better so the TIP no longer rubs into the battery support.

Back