Anyone experience this noise coming from the dash? 2021 CX-5 CE. It’s really annoying

Sounds like a resonance of something. Start with something inside the glove box. Have someone ride with you and start pressing on things to see if you can isolate the problem. Dealers are usually useless with this kind of issue unless it is real common which it isn't. Ed

Upvote 0
I've got something similar in my rig but not as loud. I've tried pushing and prodding everything and haven't been able to locate the culprit.

Upvote 0
Warranty work for the dealer. Yes, rattles are covered

Indeed, issues like this are covered for the first year/12k miles under something called an Adjustment Warranty or New Vehicle Warranty.

But if you want to try and figure it out yourself first, check the glovebox and any storage areas for loose items. Then press on areas as previously suggested to see if you can stop the rattling. Identifying these areas will help to minimize the troubleshooting that might be done by the dealer service techs.

Upvote 0
I would suggest to have someone drive and you sit in the passenger seat and maybe even back seat to compare thee direction of noise. In such a small confined space, sounds can echo and mislead you

Also check under the seats for anything loose.

Upvote 0
Back