stupid audio question

dusterbd13

:
03 P5
Im wanting to say that my last p5 had factory tweeters in the little triangles in the front doors by the outside mirrors.

did they come with that? my new one did not, and im looking at upgrading the audio package. the factory tweeters (if they exist) would be preferable to some aftermarket looking piece.

Michael

Yes they were available options on the 2002.5 models and up. You can find them on FS threads once in a while, if not try contacting ScratchNSniff on here he'll more than likely have them for a good price.

image.jpgI can check and see if I still have my stock tweeters lying around. I could also work a trade of my triangles designed for tweeter in exchange for your tweeter less ones ask I kinda went a little crazy with my revamping of my system and don't need them any more.

View attachment 204273I can check and see if I still have my stock tweeters lying around. I could also work a trade of my triangles designed for tweeter in exchange for your tweeter less ones ask I kinda went a little crazy with my revamping of my system and don't need them any more.

done deal if you still habe them. go ahead and check,l and let me kno how you want to work it out.

Back