does anyone have any info on the sport 20 intake or the mazdaspeed exhaust cams.

frostsg

Does anyone know if the mazdaspeed exhaust or sport 20 intake cams make a considerable difference.

Attachments

• mp3.jpg
    mp3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 252
installed alone, the cams do not offer very high gains at all, somewhere in the range of 10 horsepower. Installed with pistons and other parts is where there is a difference.

frostsg said:
Does anyone know if the mazdaspeed exhaust or sport 20 intake cams make a considerable difference.

What are you looking for exactly?? Are you looking for specs or what?

I have had both installed and have noticed ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL ! Some friendly advise, save your money and when you can, get a good quality turbo, thats the route I'm taking.

dogg said:
I have had both installed and have noticed ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL ! Some friendly advise, save your money and when you can, get a good quality turbo, thats the route I'm taking.

Is this "butt dyno" results?? Hate to say it, but that isn't accurate.

If you have the Sport 20 exhaust cam installed, there won't be a difference because the exhaust cam is the same between the FS-DE and the FS-ZE. Now, if you put the Mazdaspeed exhaust cam in, there would be more of a difference.

Just the intake cam won't yield large gains.

Back