Subwoofer install pics

I wanted to keep all of my trunk space.....

Attachments

• DSC04441.JPG
    DSC04441.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 551
  • DSC04440.JPG
    DSC04440.JPG
    210.7 KB · Views: 536
I wanted to keep all of my trunk space.....

I started putting a sub in my center console. The roof is certainly a unique place... The woofer magnet must be sitting on the backside of the box being that low of profile. What is the volume of the box? I've also never considered the big flat panel that is the roof to be overly structural. do you get a lot of vibration/rattling?

There is no rattling at, except for some interior panels once in a while....I still have to hunt those down and fix them, just have no time now with a three month old! I posted a thread about the build on here a while ago, I will see if I can find it.

Fohttp://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123742658und it, lets see if this paste works.....

I would just be worried that the enclosure would collapse and fall, but I guess if you have it supported by something you would be ok.

that didn't seem to work, not sure how to post a past thread on here....anyone know how to do it?

not sure... i just clicked on your name and went to your profile, then clicked "Statistics" and then clicked "All threads started by Balls"

a baffled and ported box will always sound better, i ported box doesnt really do much. there are thousands of ways to do it.

Oh yea...that is another one of my old systems...of course not the box...one of my favorite setups also...those Diamond subs were great...

why is that over the top? just because he didnt use a small little ugly box to put it in and he went the extra mile to make it look nice. plus those subs need all that space to get the right sound outa them and now he has a place to hide his weed. lol

thats not over the top..the systems at hot import nights..thats over the top
his is just very nicely done

yea with like 20 subs and 50 tv screens......with TWO PS3s...( =( I dont even have one!)
lol

I cant wait to post up my stealth sub! (still working on it!)

Not sure if I posted my current set up.
P1010025.jpg

lol yea its impressive but i mean really..its unnessasary (spelling?)

CLEAN that would be enough for me lol

Back