What have you done to your MS3 today?

Hope it can be fixed. You may also want to look into Plasti-dip. I did my emblems and they turned out nice. They dry in a matte finish but can be glossed a bit with clear coat.

IMHO a matte finish on black emblems looks REALLY good on our cars

After a bit of waiting I purchased the wheels I really wanted.

Konig Runaways - Shadow Black 18x8 +46

dcdd84.jpg

More pics when the car is clean!

^Beautiful!

Couple snaps of my shiny black emblems :)

Attachments

• CIMG0951.JPG
    CIMG0951.JPG
    313.5 KB · Views: 124
  • CIMG0953.JPG
    CIMG0953.JPG
    327.1 KB · Views: 110
^Beautiful!

Couple snaps of my shiny black emblems :)

Those look nice. Did you plasti-dip them? Or go with a semi-gloss?

And thanks btw, I love the wheels. A couple people said I'm stretched bad with the stock tires on there (225/40/18 on 18x8 wheels) but I don't see a huge stretch happening.

Neither, just primed and painted. I really like the matte look and from what i read the clear coat made them too shiny.

Neither, just primed and painted. I really like the matte look and from what i read the clear coat made them too shiny.

I did clear on top of my plasti-dip and it worked out well. Flat but a hint of gloss. Either way, they look great. I'm going to pull mine off and redo them because there's a few flaws.

I did clear on top of my plasti-dip and it worked out well. Flat but a hint of gloss. Either way, they look great. I'm going to pull mine off and redo them because there's a few flaws.

Thanks!

I'm sure it won't be the last time I touch them, but I was surprised at how easy it was - and that I didn't manage muck it up horribly. The plasti-dip is a really good idea, especially on the front where I'm sure it will take some abuse.

Thanks!

I'm sure it won't be the last time I touch them, but I was surprised at how easy it was - and that I didn't manage muck it up horribly. The plasti-dip is a really good idea, especially on the front where I'm sure it will take some abuse.

It holds up well against car washes, bad weather, and rocks. I screwed it up when I was putting 3m tape on the back and accidentally scratched it. So it's coming off this weekend and getting resprayed.

Some pictures after a quick wax. Konig Runaways 18x8 with Stock 225/40/18. I'm not thrilled with the stretch but it's not bad and looks pretty good IMHO.
Quality is not that great due to my iPhone and the lighting, sorry.

dphlpd.jpg

dxbehv.jpg

8z1u7p.jpg

dphlpd.jpg

Some pictures after a quick wax. Konig Runaways 18x8 with Stock 225/40/18. I'm not thrilled with the stretch but it's not bad and looks pretty good IMHO.
Quality is not that great due to my iPhone and the lighting, sorry.

dphlpd.jpg

dxbehv.jpg

8z1u7p.jpg

dphlpd.jpg

love the murdered out look. wheels are sick, but i know im gonna catch hell for saying this, but 19s i think would look hot too. now if you could fix the s*** eating grin smile of a grill lol

love the murdered out look. wheels are sick, but i know im gonna catch hell for saying this, but 19s i think would look hot too. now if you could fix the s*** eating grin smile of a grill lol

Trust me, I'm not fond of the grille insert either. It's being sprayed black mica and the holes filled in a week or so to mute it a bit. And yes, I'm not opposed to 19's but I couldn't find anything I liked in the right size so I found wheels that I really love. I was getting Tenzo Type-M's but issues happened with the shipment and they've been overdone, IMO.

I'm spraying the tails this week and then researching more on my drop. Car should be pretty much to a stopping point within a month or so.

I think it just needs a good drop... and of course blacked out head/taillights.

The drop is coming. H&R hasn't released 2nd gen springs yet so I'm trying a set of 1st gen to see how it rides. Just waiting for them to come in. Now I need to get around to installing my HID, SRI, BOV and gauge/pod. Usually I have the problem of not having anything to do, now it's too much.

Tails are being hit Friday and the headlights will be baked apart with the bodies sprayed. When they are sprayed/vinyl tinted alongside HIDs they tend to crack and overheat. Darkspeed3 sprayed his headlight bodies and it gave the illusion of a blackout.

-murder was the case-

lol im waiting for nice weather to get out and slap on a manifold, fuel pump internals, and some other goodies... and even though i have MGM ive been working on the murdered look and i hope to get the dark side markers, reflectors, and light overlays.

Back