Thats what happens when drunk assholes drive their cars

Attachments

• P1040521.jpg
    P1040521.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 434
  • P1040529.jpg
    P1040529.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 377
Guy who hit my car was drunk or something.Nothing happen to me but other guy went to hospital. And I know that this guy gonna have problems because he had stolen car from his friend + he has suspended driver license

It's so heartbreaking to see your baby in the back of a tow truck...condolences, man. I know you won't stop hearing "at least you're OK" for the next seven years but it still really sucks when some asshole costs you something you're really attached to. Here's to prison for the drunk asshat and a shiny new MS3 for you!

It's so heartbreaking to see your baby in the back of a tow truck...condolences, man. I know you won't stop hearing "at least you're OK" for the next seven years but it still really sucks when some asshole costs you something you're really attached to. Here's to prison for the drunk asshat and a shiny new MS3 for you!

Thanks. I appreciate it.

thats what i was thinking because he pushed the whole front clip a good 2-4 inches towards your passengers side. but it doesnt look like he did much damage to the unibody of the car from the initial pics.. of course im not under the car and cant see much evidence of that but you may be able to fix it, but if your unibody is off dont bother it'll never feel right again even if they put it on a straightner, it'll look 100% but it wont feel it. sorry for the possible loss man.

Last edited:
WOW! hopefully you will recoupe all your money for your car...and glad that your ok...2010 Speed maybe or something totally different?

thats what i was thinking because he pushed the whole front clip a good 2-4 inches towards your passengers side. but it doesnt look like he did much damage to the unibody of the car from the initial pics.. of course im not under the car and cant see much evidence of that but you may be able to fix it, but if your unibody is off dont bother it'll never feel right again even if they put it on a straightner, it'll look 100% but it wont feel it. sorry for the possible loss man.

From what I saw the frame is busted, engine was moved so probably transmition is damage, radiator, front strut, rims and who knows what else

Ouch. That hurts to look at. Glad nobody who was sober is hurt. But I agree with you- based on the very first pic, the whole engine seems to be off center. I'd be impressed if they try to salvage that car. And if they did, I wouldn't want to be the guy dealing with all the issues it's gonna have down the road.

Sorry to see it, man.

Where in FL?

Good thing you are okay. How well did the Speed3 do to protect you?

Pretty good. Some neck bruises from seatbelts, back pain, and some hand injury probebly from shift knob.Nothing broken. I am surprise that my airbags did not deploy

Back