Headers for ur MP3?

What headers are you guys usings on ur MP3?

I believe most of the guys on here are running the OBX header. protegegarage.com used to supply them, I'm not sure if there just out of stock or what. I'm sure you can find one through ebay. Just checked on Protegegarage's section. Seems they aren't carrying the OBX line anymore, best bet would be ebay.

Last edited:
Only 2 companies make the header for the FSDE any more. Both are in Austrailia. Genie and Pacesetter. That is if you want new. Once in awhile a AWR will show up in the FS section. One just sold for $300 used. Check in other forums maybe you can find a used one.

Only 2 companies make the header for the FSDE any more. Both are in Austrailia. Genie and Pacesetter. That is if you want new. Once in awhile a AWR will show up in the FS section. One just sold for $300 used. Check in other forums maybe you can find a used one.

Not true...Thunder still makes a header with a lifetime warranty and I still sell
them.
They're just not cheap.

Attachments

• Actual2.0Hdr.jpg
    Actual2.0Hdr.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 249
  • 2.0HeaderInstalled.jpg
    2.0HeaderInstalled.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 233
Not true...Thunder still makes a header with a lifetime warranty and I still sell
them.
They're just not cheap.

Sorry !! Did not remember your product. Since I am using one of your turbo manifolds.

them.
They're just not cheap.

These are a nice product. I seen the design and welded my obx with braces like these to prevent the dang thing from splitting at the collector. The new obx's do not have that issue anymore but thunder imo is a far better header by design and quality.

oh so shiney

Just cause you want them. LOL. The obx coating failed in no time but I have seen some that held up. The thunder that i saw held up real nice. And no I did not fire mine off without wipping it down either. You get what you pay for.

Man, it's been a long time since I've looked into these. I still say if you can find a shorty header by that one company that went under (can't remember the name) would be your best bet.

Man, it's been a long time since I've looked into these. I still say if you can find a shorty header by that one company that went under (can't remember the name) would be your best bet.
Wagner Motorsports; annoying welding problem though; don't bother unless you can permanently take care of that

Just cause you want them. LOL. The obx coating failed in no time but I have seen some that held up. The thunder that i saw held up real nice. And no I did not fire mine off without wipping it down either. You get what you pay for.

yeah you hush son. i should just sell off all my turbo goodies and save up for that KL swap (lol2). i think its a good compromise

BBP, big butt performance haha

Wagner Motorsports; annoying welding problem though; don't bother unless you can permanently take care of that

HAHA, yep that's it. I had one, gutted the can and out ran MP3's all day that had the long tube. I also had other mods. I went out and had it rewelded. But I still say it's the best.

$335.00 shipped with a turnaround time of about 2.5-3 weeks after payment is
received.
The headers are made-to-order, not mass-produced.

You call the expensive? Lol. That's got to be the lowest price header for ANY car I've owned :)

Just picked up these killer headers locally in the Los Angeles area from Race Design Imports for $75! Another guy here on the forums recommended them and says they've been working like a charm! You have to call them to make an appointment for pickup and see if they have them in stock.

http://www.racedesignimports.com/

SonyCamera025-1.jpg

Back