Aluminium Intercooler Pipe Kit - DIY FMIC inside

well, my pipes arrived today. Im very happy with the looks of the quality of the kit. Only a few minor hang ups. Pipes look good, heres some pics

040-2.jpg

041-2.jpg

ONE SMALL HANG UP
042-2.jpg

becareful as well, I cut my finger open pulling the pipes out of the box(I was being careful). Some very sharp edges on the pipes themselves. All in all it looks like a great kit for the money!! Thanks Ken

BTW, what are we supposed to do about the BOV flange bolts Ken?? The flange isnt threaded, what size nuts/bolts need to be purchesed for that.

i just use 10mm nuts and bolts, 1.5 inches long for the BPV. sorry about the ding on that one pipe, which one was it? let me know if you can bevel it back out, doesn't look too bad. i love it when ups plays football with my boxes.

a little eye candy for you patient folk. trust me when i say the pictures do not do it justice. the black is freakin gorgeous.

Attachments

• SDC10271.JPG
    SDC10271.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 196
hey ken, anyway you can check again if you have tracking info for mine? it was a polished full kit. had sent you an email and pm about this. thanks!

UPDATE: Ive got the cold side completely piped in. Hot side is all connected except for the connection right by the power steering bracket. Ive got to pick up those bolts for the BOV flange and ill be done. :)

(yippy)

do you just get one piece of the red tubing, then have to cut it down ourselves?

we also have to get nuts and bolts to tighten down the bpv is that how I read that?

do you just get one piece of the red tubing, then have to cut it down ourselves?

we also have to get nuts and bolts to tighten down the bpv is that how I read that?

if you read the directions in my section here for the how to on install, it explains where the long section goes. no cutting is needed. all proper sizes are included.

hey ken, anyway you can check again if you have tracking info for mine? it was a polished full kit. had sent you an email and pm about this. thanks!

ditto ken. now im interested in when im getting mine. did you get tracking numbers for the kits shipped or anything? i got one of the polished kits so im assuming its shipped already? should i expect an email fro ups or you? thanks

ditto ken. now im interested in when im getting mine. did you get tracking numbers for the kits shipped or anything? i got one of the polished kits so im assuming its shipped already? should i expect an email fro ups or you? thanks

you'll get an email from UPS, i'll pm you now

pardon my dirty a$$ engine bay, the car has been sitting for a while. Heres a few pics right after I finished installing it earlier. I still have to hook up the recirc hose, but I dont have the elbow yet. Install was very stright forward, a 5 of 10 in the difficulty factor, just use common sense and roll through the steps. Thanks again Ken, Ill have a tracking number for you(red couplers) tomorrow. When should those recirc hose elbows ship out too??

046-2.jpg

048-2.jpg

051-2.jpg

052-3.jpg

Back