What have you done to your MSP today?

MSP is MUCH MUCH shorter than stock P5 shifter!

I sold off my TWM cause i was gonna sell the car, but, drove around the block with the stocker and came back in and picked up a MSP shifter off boostd

WAY better than stock, but still taller than the TWM

I learned to drive a manual on a 94 Protege with a Kartboy SS. My friends who drove stick were amazed I was able to. It wasn't all that much different IMO.

I am afraid to get a SS cause I always see them talk about how much shorter it is. Then I get to thinking, do they mean it's shorter than the stock ES Protege or the MSP? Doesn't the MSP have a shorter throw anyway?

What did you think of my TWM when you drove it?

My Carbon Fiber Devisional plate is getting there :) He told me the price of them aswell haha, but he said he will try to have one done by monday :D

My Carbon Fiber Devisional plate is getting there :) He told me the price of them aswell haha, but he said he will try to have one done by monday :D

I hope my ADP is here today. Shipped last weds and still hasn't shown!

DAMN! lol I just bought Oakleys.... 220$! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

DOH!
I want a new set of oakleys badly. My XX's have a lot of scratches, a couple burn spots from some die grinding I was doing... and various other defects. lol

Damn Outlaw, you're just gonna waste that money you've already put down for it.

Oh, and TWM SS FTW!!!

Damn Outlaw, you're just gonna waste that money you've already put down for it.

Oh, and TWM SS FTW!!!

I have mod money burning a hole in my pocket.. I really wish someone would throw up a good offer minus cash for my Vbrace, or the jackass with the FD wheels would call me back!

What did you think of my TWM when you drove it?

LOVED it!

Only reason i sold it is i thought i was putting the car back to stock and selling it. . . . . . .

Dub, enjoy it. . . . . . i do miss it!

But, the MSP shifter isn't terrible, but the TWM was just tight and consice with the poly bushings and wieghted knob.

and not ricer auto-sticking your slushbox... lol(cabpatch)

Stock yes. With the valve body, the auto feels pretty damn good to tell you the truth. It's amazing.

Anyone on here that has ForceFed's stereo surround gauge pod, is there a single din install kit for an aftermarket stereo? Mine just fits through the opening. Looks like I need an install kit.

LOVED it!

He was asking me how it felt when I drove his car. I don't have a TWM and he does. He was assisting me with seafoaming my car not too long ago and I drove his for grins. His has a few more mods than mine. I want my MSP to be just like his when it grows up.

wideband went in today, ssafc will be coming up soon :) already have it just needs installed
0_IMAGE_243.jpg

found this today

Attachments

• august 2009 015.jpg
    august 2009 015.jpg
    522.3 KB · Views: 124
  • august 2009 016.jpg
    august 2009 016.jpg
    573.9 KB · Views: 145
  • august 2009 017.jpg
    august 2009 017.jpg
    573.9 KB · Views: 113