new project

kastleback

Contributor
:
2003 mazda protege 5
so my car doesnt have a sunroof...and i want one...so im pretty sure you guys know what im getting at. i will do it if i feel lucky enough. should i make my own custom or not? if theres a how-to that would be good too thanks.(lol)(cabpatch)

yea its not worth it haha, i prolly use my moonroof like once every month. Its not as great as you would think, esp since the ones on our cars are so tiny. you can survive without it.

not worth it man....our roof is cool and all but it sucks.
but i mean its ur car so if u feel like u want one and u want to cutom make one, then you do that :)

Another one who thinks you should think 3X before making that decision...

A lot of money, will leak, and just not that beneficial...

i use mine nearly daily

If you want it, i say do it, but, be advised there is a 99.9995% chance that an aftermarket sunroof will leaks

lol yeah. i really dont know if im going to do it or not. but IF i do ill post it up and let you guys know. yeah my buddies sunroof leaks all the time and he just replaced it at his dealership from honda...so its 50/50.im just retarded thats all lol and i am that crazy...you guys shouldve seen what i did to my 97 vw golf...but i rather not get into that cause i hate that car haha.

[snip]...you guys shouldve seen what i did to my 97 vw golf...but i rather not get into that cause i hate that car haha.

You didn't take a sawzall and cut it off didja'?(lol)

(I must confess - i did that to my '79 Monte Carlo. Never Again.:D )

My old sonoma i put one in.... Just took out one from the junk yard and traced the hole for an exact measurement. i then put it on the truck where i wanted it, traced the hole and cut with a jig saw... Tip!!! after taking out the headliner, tape a bag over the hole your about to cut to catch the shavings.... also painters tape on the outside

Find a wrecked Maxima and .......

Attachments

• maxima2.jpg
    maxima2.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 76
Back