Pics of your Cargo liner

rckt

:
2009 Cx9 GT LSM
I am in between Weathertech and Husky. The pics on the website are generic, not fitted for the Cx9. Post pics of your Cargo Liners for the rest of us. Thanks.

just ordered the weathertech. I have used weathertech in every car I have ever purchased, I stand by their product!

Received my Weathertech rear mat as well as the two front mats (the ones with deep wells) last week. Love the rear mat! Won't get to try the winter front ones until the bad weather.

Received my Weathertech rear mat as well as the two front mats (the ones with deep wells) last week. Love the rear mat! Won't get to try the winter front ones until the bad weather.

I have those in my Accord, awesome! But, due to $, I went with the regular rubber mats for the front and rear on the CX-9.

I bought the husky cargo liner. It looks and feels great. I rarely, if ever, use the 3rd row seats. I sometimes haul gear that is wet and I appreciate the fact the husky liner is one solid piece. I use weathertech digital fit liners in the front.

I bought the husky cargo liner. It looks and feels great. I rarely, if ever, use the 3rd row seats. I sometimes haul gear that is wet and I appreciate the fact the husky liner is one solid piece. I use weathertech digital fit liners in the front.

Husky is not selling a 2009 cargo mat, only weathertech.

Check out my custom mat I made for only $32! I think it came out pretty nice. Nice rubber backing with indoor/outdoor soft material. Its in the "accessories" section of this forum. (nana)

husky mat

I have a 2009 and I got the husky mat as well. Fits perfect. I don't think there is a diffrence between the 2008 and 2009 model cargo areas. The 2008 mat should fit.

I am in between Weathertech and Husky. The pics on the website are generic, not fitted for the Cx9. Post pics of your Cargo Liners for the rest of us. Thanks.

Working from home today.

Here are photos of the Husky in my 2008 CX-9. Awesome and durable product!

Attachments

• IMG_2134.JPG
    IMG_2134.JPG
    590.8 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_2133.JPG
    IMG_2133.JPG
    739.5 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_2132.JPG
    IMG_2132.JPG
    822.1 KB · Views: 274
Back