New 2010 MS3 spotted in Canada

so i noticed it has some sort of double-spoiler thing going on. and what's with the hole in the middle of the hatch and the hole on right rear lens?

so i noticed it has some sort of double-spoiler thing going on. and what's with the hole in the middle of the hatch and the hole on right rear lens?

The one in the light is weird...but I hope the one on the hatch isn't a key-hole.

Those wheels alone are enough to make me puke.

Thank you Mazda for making my first gen look that much more kickass.

I was about to ask what new rubber is on the tires...but I searched and came up with the conclusion from the picture and looking at tirerack: Dunlop SP Sport 2050, 225/40. They don't appear to get very good reviews...

And they get LED tails, too? We don't have that option here in the US on the 2010s...along with HIDs. That red fabric is ack, but glad they added the leather center armrest. Blue footwell LEDs too eh?

How do work the cruise control if it's "set +" and "set -"? Looks to me like there's bigger fender gaps in the F & R.

Last edited:
100.jpg

Boost gauge.

22.jpg

I am liking the TMIC cover too.

23.jpg

I think the bumper insert piece would look better black.

Attachments

• 2010speedblack.jpg
    2010speedblack.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
wonder if the boost gauge is actually any good. normally boost gauges from the factory are not as accurate as aftermarket ones. i guess you can kinda say that about any gauge actually

I think EDM and JDM get the blacked out rear bumper, IIRC.

2010mazdaspeed3-1.jpg

MPS (underneath right tail light) = Mazdaspeed3 in other markets I thought.

Looks surprisingly good. Interior looks nice, with the boost gauge, info display, power and heated seats. IC cover looks good as well. Not as bad as I thought it would be at all... and I like the color.

Back