just curious... whats your next car?

I just want an MS3! But if I had one already, I'd be eyeing a pontiac G8 GT. Saw a dark blue one in my local target parking lot tonight. GORGEOUS!!!

my next car...

it belongs to my mother in-law but she promised me that i can have it when she's done.....lol....if u know what i mean....lol...420 hp

Attachments

• 2007-Jaguar-XKR-Convertible-001.JPG
    2007-Jaguar-XKR-Convertible-001.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 102
i kno i posted mine alrdy.. but i have a new one
im going to be buying a 90 240 fast back next week :)
gotta love those sr20's!!

hey guys, like the post says just curious as to what you all are planning to get for your next car. I personally had a spec v before this turbo'd on 11 pounds. im kinda getting sick of turbo'd cars; i was thinking a e46 m3, or a goat... was thinkin a little more towards the luxury side... anyways lets hear what you guys are planning on and why

Some of us got other s*** to think about other than what we're gonna waste our money on next.

i also want a bike back in the garage....i like the suzuki blvd m190 (graduated from a gixxer, now i want something comfortable) drive shaft bikes ftw

In this economy who can even think about buying a new car unless you are loaded (with cash) and imune. If I did have my way I wouldn't mind an Audi S8.

In this economy who can even think about buying a new car unless you are loaded (with cash) and imune. If I did have my way I wouldn't mind an Audi S8.

actually now is the time to buy...there are soooo many discounts out there the ppl who have had steady income for a long time and dont feel the effects of bad economy should be okay.

actually now is the time to buy...there are soooo many discounts out there the ppl who have had steady income for a long time and don't feel the effects of bad economy should be okay.
Which is exactly why I'm trying to get rid of my pos 3 and into something with a bit more class and reliability (or that won't piss me off everytime something major starts malfunctioning)...like an 09 Tacoma TRD Sport or this white 09 Ford sport Trac Adrenalin...with the 4.6L V8 out of the Mustangs.

I'm going to check out a 2003 540i 6 speed today. The contemporary road tests showed it to be just as fast as a stock MS3(0-60: 5.5s, 1/4 mi: 14.0s). It will be interesting to see if it feels faster-or slower-than my 2007 MS3.

I'm going to check out a 2003 540i 6 speed today. The contemporary road tests showed it to be just as fast as a stock MS3(0-60: 5.5s, 1/4 mi: 14.0s). It will be interesting to see if it feels faster-or slower-than my 2007 MS3.

It will probably feel a little slower due to it being a bigger car but that and the Last Gen M5 were the quintessential sport sedans of my youth. How I wanted one of these:

1002329.jpg

It will probably feel a little slower due to it being a bigger car but that and the Last Gen M5 were the quintessential sport sedans of my youth. How I wanted one of these:

1002329.jpg
Wanted? I still do! Just don't want it to fall apart like most BMW's do.

I was thinking of a MayBach later down the road when I can afford that and a butler to drive me around. =D

Wanted? I still do! Just don't want it to fall apart like most BMW's do.

yeah, maintenance on an M5 would be.......expensive. But man I love those things. I like them even better than the new ones. Less tech, more drive! A pontiac G8 GXP has sort of replaced it as the object of my affections.

I replaced my e60 M5 with my current MS3...The MS3 is a much better car...

Which is exactly why I'm trying to get rid of my pos 3 and into something with a bit more class and reliability (or that won't piss me off everytime something major starts malfunctioning)...like an 09 Tacoma TRD Sport or this white 09 Ford sport Trac Adrenalin...with the 4.6L V8 out of the Mustangs.

I have an 05 Tacoma trd sport 4dr 6spd (manual only came with short bed) and some step rails and leer cover. No regrets!!!!

Back