What have you done to your P5 today?

psh i just dont like wheel gap. i have negative wheel gap :p
2869878628_e24cf6d94e_o.jpg

haha be careful doing it cause its been a couple years already, and the paint sort of attaches itself to the molding, and leaving you with chips, and a whole outline of the molding, and waxing wont do good.
happend to me, and now im gona get the car repainted either Pure White, or my current laser blue color.

WHen I took off mine a few months ago, I had no problems...it came off very easy and there was very little fading...

I autocrossed mine with the Mazdaspeed B-specs for the first time.

DSCF6451.JPG

Since that picture that I posted won't work for most people...see the attachments.

Attachments

• protege1.jpg
    protege1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 148
  • protege2.jpg
    protege2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 151
Since that picture that I posted won't work for most people...see the attachments.

I can see that both of those pictures are totally
photoshopped... haha JK.

Though the sunlight silver is faster and usually cuts course times by -2.34 seconds, it unfortunately has a aerodynamic lift effect. I have the same problem sometimes.

Yessir. 22v was tearing up the course. That lift effect cost me a little bit. :(

Yeah, yeah, yeah. What it comes down to is that I had RT-615's for 17's...and those are my only 17's for now.

i got stockers in the garage for AutoXing, but i got brakes that don't want me to auto X now

Maybe i buy some better pads for track days at Morosso whenever that finally opens. It's still dirt, no paved yet

Today I am totally despising the ******* rock chip from the other day that the windshield repair dude couldn't get to until the end of this week due to him being preoccupied with hurricane recovery. It has hairs that could spread if big bump or too much heat & not wanting to dirty up windshield before he has a shot at fixing it since it's supposed to rain tommorrow...yata yata yata. Not likin it. Always somethin. Could be worse s*** tho, lol. Waawaawaa complete.

I gotta call my insurance company. My windshield looks like it's been sandblasted. It's COATED in TEENY TINY little rock chips or something.

When teh sun is half down, i can't hardly see out of it.

It isn't broken or cracked but it is an issue

Back