Post pics of your Mazda5

To perfecto's dismay, I traded the wife's pink 5 in today and got her a 2008 crystal white pearl sport with the pop equip package and tinted windows. Ill post some pics when I get home. Now I have to update the ole sig.

Heres the pics from the dealership before the tinting

Last edited:
To perfecto's dismay, I traded the wife's pink 5 in today and got her a 2008 crystal white pearl sport with the pop equip package and tinted windows. Ill post some pics when I get home. Now I have to update the ole sig.

LOL (2thumbs), you really really like them, huh? The new one looks great man, congrats and welcome to the 2008 club. Now start listing more of the differences between cars, you'll see they look the same but some things really make you scratch your head... :D

My 5

Latest pics...

gallery_29_8_27128.jpg

gallery_29_8_294931.jpg

gallery_29_8_58604.jpg

gallery_29_8_9952.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I think they fixed alot of my original complaints (arm rests\better AC\ better AC control because sometimes level 1 on the manual was too much heat or cold\ fixed the suspension creaks I think?\ moved the display\clock higher and shielded it from the sun better so you can actually see the damn thing, they put in the toy box\cup holder in the middle\cool guages. Pretty much fixed everything but offer a turbo or a v6.

Forgot I had pics. :)

Attachments

• 07 Mazda Sport.jpg
    07 Mazda Sport.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 434
  • 07 Mazda Sport 2.jpg
    07 Mazda Sport 2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 356
Ogre I like how it's white inside the grill emblem. My '07 is black inside there.

Ogre I like how it's white inside the grill emblem. My '07 is black inside there.

Thanks, like I said I really like the looks of this car.
We had a Caravan for the past 8 years...never did brag about that one.

I tried to find a pic of yours to see what you mean about the black and saw your bike...Nice!

I have a few myself, none as sporty as yours though.
BTW where in CT are ya? I was born/raised in Mystic.

Picture005.jpg

Hi all. The '5' got some new shoes today. Sorry, I didn't get a chance to pull it out of the garage...

Attachments

• HPIM0864.JPG
    HPIM0864.JPG
    622.2 KB · Views: 445
Hi all. The '5' got some new shoes today. Sorry, I didn't get a chance to pull it out of the garage...

looks good what kind are they and what size? (cool)also it looks like i'm just down the road from ya, i'm in beaverton. it's about time there was someone on this forum with a 5 in oregon

looks good what kind are they and what size? (cool)also it looks like i'm just down the road from ya, i'm in beaverton. it's about time there was someone on this forum with a 5 in oregon

Thanks. 17 Tenzo's off my P5. You may recognize it.

Here's the garage!

Attachments

• HPIM0862.JPG
    HPIM0862.JPG
    729.2 KB · Views: 394
Back