What have you done to your P5 today?

My middle one has fallen back, too. Twice, now actually. Wanna fix them after bowling Thursday, Andrew?

My SU's are still in place after over a year with those sticky glue dots they supplied that I always saw everyone complaining about!?

Fyi

The can of WD40 says it can loosen rusted bolts. It's all I had and I wanted to try it first cause I am a cheap ass and didn't want to buy a $3 can of something else. Actually the cost would double because of the gas to get there.

Speaking of which I've been driving much slower and improved my mileage by at least 2 mpg. (about a $4 savings now per tank) However, to compensate, I don't slow down for onramps.(drive)(drive)

My SU's are still in place after over a year with those sticky glue dots they supplied that I always saw everyone complaining about!?
I think I'm actually going to use a dot of glue to do mine.
The can of WD40 says it can loosen rusted bolts. It's all I had and I wanted to try it first cause I am a cheap ass and didn't want to buy a $3 can of something else. Actually the cost would double because of the gas to get there.
*sigh* do what you want then. We can only attempt to steer you in a direction that will be successful. I've used WD-40, I've used PB blaster and I've used Liquid Wrench. PB and LW are head, shoulders and nutsack above WD-40 for getting bolts loose.
Speaking of which I've been driving much slower and improved my mileage by at least 2 mpg. (about a $4 savings now per tank) However, to compensate, I don't slow down for onramps.(drive)(drive)
Yup, that'll do it! And... you're saying you used to slow for onramps? Why? :p

My DaveB rings were polished, i brushed em with red scotchbright pad. I also roughed the back up so glue would hold.

Anyways, got the gauge pod installed. It's a little loose, cause it's just a sheet of metal, but, i think once the gauges are in it'll stiffed some.

Attachments

• IMAGE_105.jpg
    IMAGE_105.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMAGE_106.jpg
    IMAGE_106.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 148
*sigh* do what you want then. We can only attempt to steer you in a direction that will be successful. I've used WD-40, I've used PB blaster and I've used Liquid Wrench. PB and LW are head, shoulders and nutsack above WD-40 for getting bolts loose.

Yup, that'll do it! And... you're saying you used to slow for onramps? Why? :p

Actually today I'm going to go out and get PB plaster or LW and give that a try.

I used to slow down a little on ramps, but now i just keep the cruise on and hope there aren't any deer or raccoons.

Hadn't thought about it, but, that sounds like a good idea. Anybody got the paint code for the interior trim??

My DaveB rings were polished, i brushed em with red scotchbright pad. I also roughed the back up so glue would hold.

Anyways, got the gauge pod installed. It's a little loose, cause it's just a sheet of metal, but, i think once the gauges are in it'll stiffed some.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

looked ALLL over for some rims.. i ust dont know waht is light and nice looking.. but i got some time.. also looked for a body kit.. or a lip kit.. i want something that looks clean... HA i also redid my little list of goodies... i got an aem WG on hold for me and an a pillar to replace the one i broke before i went to iraq.. i still gotta get a clutch, and some other goodies and a butt load of like turbo bolts and gaskets and waht not.. and... a mid pipe i think... i have a j pipe but there is this weird pipe that was WICKED small on my exhaust before i left.. had the 02 in it.. but that wasnt what i wanted to really see on my 2.5 inch exhaust backk... a bottle neck.. beyond stock.. blah..

8 months left here.... YAY ill be home befor like april lol

ugh i need a care package lol

did I read that right? 1600 miles in a day, 800 of which were without a hood? That's going 80 mph for 20 hours...and you drove hoodless?! wtf? (freak)

and gas $100? That's less than two tankfuls given the current gas prices, so that would mean you averaged about 900 miles per tank?

explain yourself...

I dont know how high gas prices where you are but I average 45 bucks for a full tank of gas so its a little over 2 tanks for me! Yes that was filling up yesterday so its not like thats what i cost for over a week ago. I do agree that sounds a little inflated or under inflated depening on how you look at it.

I dont know how high gas prices where you are but I average 45 bucks for a full tank of gas so its a little over 2 tanks for me! Yes that was filling up yesterday so its not like thats what i cost for over a week ago. I do agree that sounds a little inflated or under inflated depening on how you look at it.

Only explaation would be that someone paid for his gas one way.

Thanks everyone

I went out and purchased some PB blaster and sprayed the crap out of it. After at least 5 soakings, and about an hour of cranking on it, it finally budged. It was easy after that. Now look at her. She is all happy and ready to go play in the rain. (you can almost see a smile) (cabpatch) (blackp5)

Thanks again for all of your suggestions.

Attachments

• RainPic.JPG
    RainPic.JPG
    421.2 KB · Views: 117
Hadn't thought about it, but, that sounds like a good idea. Anybody got the paint code for the interior trim??

I never looked before but is there something on the sticker by the door that has the VIN and Paint code... Well might as well have a look but knowing you you probably already did and im just a dumb a$$ :)

put my hids,intercooler,and bumper back on... transmission is on the ground waiting for its part...painted the drivers side of my beater truck...i was bored

Back