What have you done to your Miata today?

And also found out the track hosts friday night drifting...yay...because I've been "dabbling" into that.
(rei)

you don't have nearly enough stickers to qualify. Now, my car on the other hand.... :p

UPS will be dropping off the coilovers this Thursday. Meet on Saturday to hopefully get them installed.

Thanks Phil, but I think I'm gonna hold out for a hard top. The Alabama Chrome (duct tape) will suffice for now :).

Fadi, that looks like a PITA. Good luck with that. Rust sucks.

Wheels came in today (t3h hotness), I bought a hard top from 1 of the GRM staff guys that will be delivered to the CMS Mitty early next month, and I've got an STS2 legal radiator, a manual steering rack and a new-to-me VLSD out of an 80K mile car that I'm picking up on Friday. The Rad will get put on asap (maybe in 2 weekends time), the Manual rack will get installed when I have time this summer, and the VLSD will probably be installed over the winter when I'll have a fresh motor built up for the car.

Wheels came in today (t3h hotness), I bought a hard top from 1 of the GRM staff guys that will be delivered to the CMS Mitty early next month, and I've got an STS2 legal radiator, a manual steering rack and a new-to-me VLSD out of an 80K mile car that I'm picking up on Friday. The Rad will get put on asap (maybe in 2 weekends time), the Manual rack will get installed when I have time this summer, and the VLSD will probably be installed over the winter when I'll have a fresh motor built up for the car.

BTW, the rack swap is probably only about a 2 hour process.

le hawtness. Getting tires mounted tomorrow. And there's really something CREEPY about 25 gram lug nuts. They're really beefy, but they weigh next to nothing.

Attachments

• IMG_1299.JPG
    IMG_1299.JPG
    242.9 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_1301.JPG
    IMG_1301.JPG
    228.7 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Muff...what's the size/specs on those ULs?
How much did you manage to get your HT for?
Kevin...what happened with your old suspension setup?

My car is still down...ignitor moduke shipped Tues & CAS shipped yesterday...

15x7.5, 12 lbs, +34
I actually found one in decent shape, so it was (sit down) $850. And what's sad is that I almost feel like I got a decent deal considering the going rate of them.

And you are going to pick it up...lol.
? It's being 'delivered' to the mitty. I bought it from Tom w/ GRM, he's got the car that flyin miata is doing a live turbo install on @ the Mitty on Saturday

Yea...so you are going to "pick it up"...delivery is "free"...lucky ducky.

le hawtness. Getting tires mounted tomorrow. And there's really something CREEPY about 25 gram lug nuts. They're really beefy, but they weigh next to nothing.
nice. are you converting your car to run like it's on rails? lol

? It's being 'delivered' to the mitty. I bought it from Tom w/ GRM, he's got the car that flyin miata is doing a live turbo install on @ the Mitty on Saturday

Snaps. I'm definately gonna have to see that. Hopefully I'll finally get to meet Keith.

Snaps. I'm definately gonna have to see that. Hopefully I'll finally get to meet Keith.

Yup, he will be one of the installers. I think Sunday they'll be a little more customer-oriented after the install is done

Back