What have you done to your P5 today?

i took her out for a good cleaning, and wraped her up in the new car cover. i also started my winter build for her.
1. took off the valve cover to get powder coated and cut(cam gears at a later date)
2. removed the old wastegate to make room for the new tial.
i had to cover up the cams a little to worried about dust.
next i plan on removing the manifold, downpipe, I/C setup, so i can start on the new fmic, tial bov, piping, rewrap downpipe.

Attachments

• DSCN2531.JPG
    DSCN2531.JPG
    373.7 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCN2548.JPG
    DSCN2548.JPG
    293.5 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCN2551.JPG
    DSCN2551.JPG
    604.6 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Looking good Wilson !!

i took her out for a good cleaning, and wraped her up in the new car cover. i also started my winter build for her.
1. took off the valve cover to get powder coated and cut(cam gears at a later date)
2. removed the old wastegate to make room for the new tial.
next i plan on removing the manifold, downpipe, I/C setup, so i can start on the new fmic, tial bov, piping, rewrap downpipe.

Looking good Wilson !!
thanks Yaggie, how have u been? here is just a few parts i have been collecting for the winter, J&S fmic, sway bars, wastegate, bov, diversion panel and i still have all the stuff to change the fuel system except a new fpr, that will come with time. but what makes it easy on the car is when is 60 inside the garage.

Attachments

• DSCN2542.JPG
    DSCN2542.JPG
    539 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCN2552.JPG
    DSCN2552.JPG
    205.5 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Not too bad man. The wife is still letting you buy all them parts eh ?! Must be nice to have the garage all nice and toasty during those Chicago Winters......... How much that heater run ya ? You install yourself ?

thanks Yaggie, how have u been? here is just a few parts i have been collecting for the winter, J&S fmic, sway bars, wastegate, bov, diversion panel and i still have all the stuff to change the fuel system except a new fpr, that will come with time. but what makes it easy on the car is when is 60 inside the garage.

Not too bad man. The wife is still letting you buy all them parts eh ?! Must be nice to have the garage all nice and toasty during those Chicago Winters......... How much that heater run ya ? You install yourself ?
as long as i dont spend money that is need for everything else then i can buy, so i have to sell, trade or do side jobs to get the extra cash. i got the heater for free from my old job, it cost around $400 w/tax(they never made me pay for it). i installed it during the summer, so i could work on the car.

NICE !! Can't beat free !!

as long as i dont spend money that is need for everything else then i can buy, so i have to sell, trade or do side jobs to get the extra cash. i got the heater for free from my old job, it cost around $400 w/tax(they never made me pay for it). i installed it during the summer, so i could work on the car.

put a dollar bill size hole in the block. Never really looked at it but I think I snapped a rod.

Back