Lowered Vehicle Pics

1.jpg

low.jpg

low2.jpg

dropped with Eibach Sportlines
bout to get more updated pics w/ 5% tint and Erebuni open mouth grille

what happened to the rx-8 wheels!? i liked them much better

edit - nevermind, i see theyve made their way to the ms3 now

Lowered on MS coilovers. The drop in height with the RX8 wheels/tires makes it look barely lowered (.5" or more height diff. vs stock).
I like the stock look though.

Attachments

• DSC_00050001.JPG
    DSC_00050001.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC_00070001.JPG
    DSC_00070001.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 324
album_pic[1].jpg

damn i guess I should stop taking picture with my camera phone =p
d2 coilover with volks Grams 57 18"

H&R coilovers
P1100327.JPG

That is the dopest looking mp3 I have seen yet. Just dumping the s*** out of it made all the difference. NICEly done.

MS3TR! haha i had those same wheels on the protege when i used to have it. thats funny because i never thought id ever see anyone with them specially on a ms3. because they were cheap rims. no offense or anything, just thought it was a funny coincidence.

I just got Mazdaspeed coilovers. I already had Hotchkis sway bars, Mazdaspeed/Rays wheels, and Michelin PS2 tires. The handling is fantastic--the excessive body roll and somewhat sluggish feel of the stock suspension are gone. The car reacts much quicker, holds the road better, and feels lighter. There's a lot less wheel hop under hard acceleration as well. Ride quality is still very good (I'm 2 click harder than the recommended damper settings for compression and 1 click harder on the front rebound) and isn't too harsh or bouncy at all.

ms3-02.jpg

Your ride is dope! Im def getting the coilovers over the springs

How hard was the install for the sway bars? Also how easy is it to adjust the dampers once they are on the car? Thnks

I just got Mazdaspeed coilovers. I already had Hotchkis sway bars, Mazdaspeed/Rays wheels, and Michelin PS2 tires. The handling is fantastic--the excessive body roll and somewhat sluggish feel of the stock suspension are gone. The car reacts much quicker, holds the road better, and feels lighter. There's a lot less wheel hop under hard acceleration as well. Ride quality is still very good (I'm 2 click harder than the recommended damper settings for compression and 1 click harder on the front rebound) and isn't too harsh or bouncy at all.

ms3-02.jpg

very nice drop!
are you at the lowest height on the coilovers or do you have more
threads to bring the height lower?

Hey Jrod, looks sick. I have been waiting for someone to put dubs on this car. How is the ride quality?

Hey Jrod, looks sick. I have been waiting for someone to put dubs on this car. How is the ride quality?

Thanks...
It was good till I lower it..... I can feel everything now, but I'm all about the looks and been stiff is better for hitting the curves if you know what i mean.

^ It really looks mean on those 20s. What wheels and tires are they? And how much did it cost for the wheels and tires? Also, you didn't happen to weigh them did you?

How hard was the install for the sway bars? Also how easy is it to adjust the dampers once they are on the car? Thnks

I have a local shop that does everything on my car, but from what I saw the rear bar install was easy while the front was not. I haven't adjusted my coilovers either, all done at the shop. From what I was shown front adjustment is easy (both compression and rebound) while the rear rebound adjustment basically requires removing the shock.

Back