1.6 at the muffler shop

I left my car there for the weekend, the upgrades are right after 2nd cat, 2.25 piping w/stock or longer resonator and this 2.25 magnaflow muffler showed here

Wonder how's the car going to sound cuz i don't want it loud, that's gonna depend on which resonator they are gonna weld on

Opinions please! :rolleyes:

thx!

Attachments

• magnaflow2.jpg
    magnaflow2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 139
it should sound pretty good. magnaflows are know to be quiet, just a low rumble.

Whenever i get my car back i'll post pics and a vid. I was looking yesterday on ebay and i saw this muffler, really liked it but not sure if sounds is gonna change from the magnaflow

Attachments

• MUF-NB8-3-B.jpg
    MUF-NB8-3-B.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 119
That ebay muffler will be deep sounding, but they wear out and turn raspy after a month. My friend had one on his integra that he used as a winter car. it sounded nice for a month or so then went to hell. You current exhaust setup will just give you sound, im sure there will be no gains in power, and if there are you wont be able to tell.

That ebay muffler will be deep sounding, but they wear out and turn raspy after a month. My friend had one on his integra that he used as a winter car. it sounded nice for a month or so then went to hell. You current exhaust setup will just give you sound, im sure there will be no gains in power, and if there are you wont be able to tell.

Really cuz everyone says to gain some hp change your exhaust and thats what im doing right now, btw i'll try to find one just like that dual tip but not from ebay tho

Really cuz everyone says to gain some hp change your exhaust and thats what im doing right now, btw i'll try to find one just like that dual tip but not from ebay tho

with any normal sized power plant exhaust changes do improve it, but with our craptasticly small motors, anything bigger that stock takes away that much needed backpressure

no what most people say, is that there will be a gain, you just barely notice it.

Back