Mazda Protege Owner Photos

red99pro said:
I can see some brighter side shots of ur car. (for wheel gap)

HUH? Did u mean to say can i see? Or u can see that there is wheel gap?

Check these out, they were taken this past weekend at the meet in Va Beach. There not too close up to the car, but might give u an idea of how much gap there is?

Attachments

• DSC00093_edited.jpg
    DSC00093_edited.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC00097_edited.jpg
    DSC00097_edited.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
a few new pics... CF hood & tires (i know, but I got the tires put on today so I had to mention them)

Attachments

• mzda01.jpg
    mzda01.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 171
  • mzd02.jpg
    mzd02.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
NoVa 2.0 said:
HUH? Did u mean to say can i see? Or u can see that there is wheel gap?

Check these out, they were taken this past weekend at the meet in Va Beach. There not too close up to the car, but might give u an idea of how much gap there is?

yea i was trying to c how the eibachs fit. Think ima go sprint though.

scuzzer99 said:
a few new pics... CF hood & tires (i know, but I got the tires put on today so I had to mention them)

very good looking, i would say remove the side molding and paint all the lips a gloss black and your set.

BTW... Thanks for all the comments everyone... recently I have thought about getting rid of the proto & getting a "grown-up" car :(

dont know... I love the CTS-V, but a little $$$! I have had problems with the car lately... too low to get a taller tire, my check engine light just came on like 2 days ago, I don't know. I just got my car to where I LOVE it, but I am 27 & bought a house almost a year 1/2 ago in so cal, so no more $ to fix up cars. lol

I was looking at small SUV's, but have had really bad experience at all the local mazda dealers, so I willl never go back; mostly service issues w/ the warranty. I took out most aftermarket stuff to take the car to the dealer for the engine light.

I know I am jumping on getting rid of it, but in liek 10 months it is mine, and ohave no more payments, you can't beat that!
I LOVE MY CAR, so.....

finally got the pictures off my cell phone... not bad for a cell phone camera i dont think yes, i was just test fitting the lip, it will get painted.

daonly1around said:
finally got the pictures off my cell phone... not bad for a cell phone camera i dont think yes, i was just test fitting the lip, it will get painted.
sweet dude. very nice.

daonly1around said:

looks very nice....how much did you get it for? just wondering, how come you didn't go with the AUTO EXE? anyways, nice ride...get it paint and post some updated pics alright and i don't mean camera phone pics....i want to see actual camera pics.

Back