Powder coated rims?

mike2225

:
2002 es turbo
So yesterday i was driving home and i took a right onto my street, but stupid me not paying attention i took the corner to sharp and it took a nice chunk out of my rims. Im curious if it would be worth sanding it down and having them powder coated or buying a new rim?Has anyone here powder coated there rims?Is it exspensive?

mike2225 said:
So yesterday i was driving home and i took a right onto my street, but stupid me not paying attention i took the corner to sharp and it took a nice chunk out of my rims. Im curious if it would be worth sanding it down and having them powder coated or buying a new rim?Has anyone here powder coated there rims?Is it exspensive?

I just had some rims powdercoated. Cost me $75/wheel, and they look great. Here's a link to the thread so you can see for yourself.

Albert said:
I just had some rims powdercoated. Cost me $75/wheel, and they look great. Here's a link to the thread so you can see for yourself.
Looks awesome,im definately going to get my rims powdercoated

mike2225 said:
Looks awesome,im definately going to get my rims powdercoated

I had to sand a little bit of road rash off mine, too, that's the reason I got them done. LOL

Here are mine back when I had them done two years ago:

Attachments

• kargo1.jpg
    kargo1.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 161
Protephile said:
Here are mine back when I had them done two years ago:
I just found a place right near my house that will do it for me.They quoted me $100 per wheel, but thats with them taking the tires off sanding them all down and remounting the tires.Trying to find a place that will do it cheaper but this palce is only 5 mins from my house

Back