How much should I sell for.

travis j

:
2002 MP5, 2007 MS6
My wife says I have to sell it (just bought 07 MS6). So I was looking for some input on how much I could get.

Vortech supercharger, Vortech BOV, Perrin fuel rail, WRX 440cc injectors, OBX headers, 2.5" exhaust, AEM wideband 02 sensor, Walbro high flow fuel pump, Eibach springs, 18" Motegi RT wheels, Toyo Proxes T1R tires, (DGmotorsports hood, ground effects,& wing), billet grill, two tone paint, (Kenwood 7" monitor w/ 10disc DVD CD, navigation, Sirius satellite radio included), Custom interior w/ suede rear seat front seats are Sparco racing seats , interior door panels are suede and leather and also painted , dash is painted , DGmotorsports rollcage, 10" sub is fiberglass molded into interior, has strobes in head and tail lights, under car lighting. I think I've said it all. Oh yeah, only 17500mi.

Attachments

• Auto trader 006.webp
    Auto trader 006.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 189
  • car new wheels.webp
    car new wheels.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 230
  • BOV.webp
    BOV.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 225
  • new engine.webp
    new engine.webp
    105 KB · Views: 327
  • Picture 004.webp
    Picture 004.webp
    68.4 KB · Views: 233
more pics

Attachments

• Picture 001.webp
    Picture 001.webp
    58.3 KB · Views: 248
  • Picture 074.webp
    Picture 074.webp
    58.9 KB · Views: 184
  • Picture 076.webp
    Picture 076.webp
    219.5 KB · Views: 204
  • Picture 075.webp
    Picture 075.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 224
  • Picture 073.webp
    Picture 073.webp
    79.9 KB · Views: 231
Tell your wife your keeping it.....cause you sure as hell won't get anything close to what you've put into it.....I'll trade ya????

Awesome car! If mine totaled tomorrow - i would RUN (Run Forrest, Run!) to Seattle!

Only hope is to sell it here or on Ebay.

very nice. and , i have no clue how much to sell for..maybe close to what msps go for? what kinda numbers you puttin down?

How much? That would depend on if Area51 fixed all the issuses that the OTHER supercharger kit had. Do you have AC? And if so how did they fix the belt problem? And why only 17k on it? It looks nice and all, I would think a car like that would get some miles on it. And yes what kind of power are you getting?

Hughes412 said:
How much? That would depend on if Area51 fixed all the issuses that the OTHER supercharger kit had. Do you have AC? And if so how did they fix the belt problem? And why only 17k on it? It looks nice and all, I would think a car like that would get some miles on it. And yes what kind of power are you getting?

car has a/c. I'm not sure of a belt problem. I work about five miles from home. 200hp

travis j said:
car has a/c. I'm not sure of a belt problem. I work about five miles from home. 200hp
sounds good man. very nice. i still dunno how much to sell for..like i said maybe the price of a msp...16k or so?

travis j said:
So when you have the ac on can you boost it? The problem was when the s/c kicked in and the ac was on it would mess up the belt. Do you have a seperate pulley for the charger?

I would say around 12-16k if you have no problems.

The problem you will face is that it is only worth teh xtra $$ to the right guy, a select crowd. Obviously it will never sell for what you have in it, but above that people will only pay extra for the add-ons they want in the first place. That really narrows down your market if you're trying to get much back out of it.
I agree that your best bet is to sell through a specially car locale, like here. And, no, I wouldn't price close to an MSP. B/c for the money, people would just buy the MSP, which they can still add on to and monkey with themselves. You're pretty much maxed out now and all the work is done.

travis j said:

You still have AC? Interesting, because the AC compressor used to be where the blower is, so where did they move it? There isn't much room, unless they took off the power steering pump.

Also, all that white in the engine bay makes it look hard to see the details in the engine bay. Other than that looks good.

altspace said:
Babyseat with grab bar FTW!

Found this tidbit (sorry to thread jack...but a good FYI):

Is it better to buy a car seat with a 5-point harness or one with a bar that pulls down over the child's head?
If you choose a convertible child safety seat, use a model equipped with a five-point harness system. Avoid models with a t-shield or tray shield, especially for newborns. In a crash, the baby's body may hit the hard plastic shield, causing head, abdominal, and chest injuries.
http://www.dmv.state.va.us/webdoc/general/safety/childsafety/faq.asp

I remember looking for a car seat last year, and remember reading something about that.

WiL

Back