What have you done to your P5 today?

aMaff said:
It's .75" F/R. The reason the front looks higher is that...well, it kind of is. We have more fender in the front for some reason than in the rear. The body as a whole is sitting flush in relation to the ground, but there's just more gap up front.

So are you trying to tell me that I need to stop hating on my goldline springs so much? .. so it's Mazda's fault that I have more wheel gap in the front than back lol.

I got the driver's side motor mount in, wasn't much trouble. The passenger's side is much easier and shouldn't take much time at all. Except when you run into this:
DSC08796.jpg

More attached.

o_O I hope my local Mazda dealer has one in stock. I don't like having my baby down!

Attachments

• DSC08791.jpg
    DSC08791.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC08793.jpg
    DSC08793.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC08796.jpg
    DSC08796.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC08804.jpg
    DSC08804.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC08803.jpg
    DSC08803.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 182
khaosman said:
I got the driver's side motor mount in, wasn't much trouble. The passenger's side is much easier and shouldn't take much time at all. Except when you run into this:
DSC08796.jpg

More attached.

o_O I hope my local Mazda dealer has one in stock. I don't like having my baby down!

(boom06) are you sure "our engine" did this?

Well, after putting on the new suspeinsion this weekend, it was riding really stiff. With the illuminas set to full stiff (5), I wasn't getting enough suspension travel (the struts were overpowering the spring and not allowing the spring to compress properly). Bumped the compression down to 4, and it's all gravy now. The ride is much better, and I have a lot more grip in the front with more progressive weight transfer under braking :D

it made me late to class. not really, but im blaming it on the lack of power. if i had more power, i could have gotten a running start and flown over the accident. i need nawz. the big one. two of the big ones. and i need them by tonite.

yep. still to slow to make it. havent you seen gone in 60 seconds? i need to burn out, then hit the nawz, then jump the car transporter ramp that happens to be down in the middle of the highway, then fly, and drive away when i land. therefore i need nawz

^^^ 2002.5s came standard with it.. sucks that you got an 03.5, you're really missing out. where you have a subwoofer I just have NAAAWWZ tanks

Getting ready to install a new ALPINE CDA-9820XM with free XM. Already have Sirius installed...dang that's going to be a ton of selections.

aMaff said:
don't be hatin on the spare tire sub, damn it!
hey cock...my msp sub idea is better!! ha ha,
anyway...i didn't see your setup last time i was up there...pics?

Back