What will replace your p5 in the future?

quatelate said:
i dont have a p5 but the audi a3 is a wagon and that s*** looks hot one of u guys should get it

too big and heavy, I heard it handles like crap.

I don't like thinking about replacing my P5, it makes her sad. I would consider a WRX wagon, but the styling just isn't there like it is with the P5. Right now I'd consider a 4-cyl sport appearance package Mazda6 and then turbo it.

zverg said:
I don't like thinking about replacing my P5, it makes her sad. I would consider a WRX wagon, but the styling just isn't there like it is with the P5.
Nothing will ever replace the P5; I may get another vehicle though and leave her for a weekend warrior/summer car. I have always loved the WRX/STi, but I agree - the P5 just looks better. Plus, IMHO, the P5 handles better in stock form, not as much body roll. However, put the all-wheel drive and that 300hp boxer engine in the P5, and that ends all discussion IMO.

Wonder what would be more difficult - putting the boxer engine in the P5, or the rotary from an RX7? (wiggle)

An EVO. I like the RS, just for the sleeper factor (no bling / wing), but if I do, I'll prolly just end up getting 1 of the higher 1's just they're just so COOL looking! lol

By the time I will be able to buy another "nice" car, my two year old will be out of college, so I'll probably just buy a bus pass.

Too many to choose, but I have a 95 Stealth Twin Turbo that's bone stock with 25K miles coming soon.

With the turbo motor pushing 250hp I have been lookin into the Subaru Legacy GT Wagon as my next car. Be a couple years but it doesnt hurt to start looking.

LegacyGT.jpg

I think this will replace my P5, 91 GTI 2.0 16V and 92Jetta GL. The way gas keeps going up!!

Hy8us said:
I like sporty wagons so i was thinking of a Subaru wagon, not many other wagons on the market anymore. (thumb) Does the Subaru wagon come is a wrx style with a hood scoop? that would be awesome. I think my p5 should last me till 2010 at least.

Attachments

• VietnamHorsepower.jpg
    VietnamHorsepower.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 105
This is what will happen if I don't keep the speed down!! (first)
Tg5 said:
I think this will replace my P5, 91 GTI 2.0 16V and 92Jetta GL. The way gas keeps going up!!

Attachments

• police%20-%20gendarmerie%2002.jpg
    police%20-%20gendarmerie%2002.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 205
My good weather replacement will either be a suzuki sv650 or a buell xb9s. With a lot of saving and a little luck that should be achieved by the beginning of '07 after I've moved out - assuming I don't die.

As for my car? Um...I'll keep it :)

Do you want to buy a 03 R1 with 5K~ on it? Alot of cf on it!
.paul said:
My good weather replacement will either be a suzuki sv650 or a buell xb9s. With a lot of saving and a little luck that should be achieved by the beginning of '07 after I've moved out - assuming I don't die.

As for my car? Um...I'll keep it :)

Back