What are you whaiting for?

Tg5

:
03 Mazda P5
What do you have for parts/mods. that you are whaiting to install?

I have an INJEN cold air intake right now sitting next to my legs at work whaiting for me to take it home and then install it! (deadhorse

Here is a cell pic.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 189
god damn...they're sunglasses...not skiing goggles.....I hate womens sun glasses

Back on topic. I've got Brembo rotors sitting on the shelf, and I'm waiting for Posiquiet ceramic pads to be delivered. Also ordered a set of HID's, and a Voodoo shift knob. The knob will shorten the throw of my short shifter even more. Yeehaa!!

Oh yeah, I have an odyssey battery waiting to go in, I just have to figure out how I'm going to tie it down...it's too small to use the factory stuffs :-\ oh well, at least it's only 15 lbs :D

Anyone knows where to relocate the water reservoir, to instal the INJEN I have to move it right? (boom07)

it comes with a braket to hang it from the front of the bay at the ratator

Tg5 said:
Anyone knows where to relocate the water reservoir, to instal the INJEN I have to move it right? (boom07)

New shift knob and boot.....oh, and a msp turbo kit sitting in the basement awaiting spring.. (glare)

Tg5 said:
I got mine from ebay, and no brakets (deadhorse

sure you can make a custom bracket. there are pleanty of pics of the CAI installed on this site!

-R

Autometer gauge pod and 2 autometer gauges.
Fixing the short in my MSP sub/amp rack installed in the trunk

Thank you! You are the MAN! (cheers)
Protege52003 said:
sure you can make a custom bracket. there are pleanty of pics of the CAI installed on this site!

-R

Back