p5 hatch cf overlay?

wagonwhatmp5

Potential Scammer!
:
02.5 mp5
ok peopel i know i read a while back about some one make in the cf hatch overlay for the p5 does anyone knwo where i can get it i need it lol

like the whole hatch or the cover that well covers the hatch handle on the exterior?

That i dont know. check out the general interests threads?

I've never seen a trunk (of any sort) overlay. They are generally full replacements.

I tried to get interest in having one made a while back, but there wasn't much.

Not to mention that'd be extremely cheesy to have an overlay of something like that. Dash kits are one thing.... but a trunk overlay? no way.

Last edited:
Pinky (Forum name) had one made. No idea from where or who though.

Peace

HorsepowerFreak said:
I've never seen a trunk (of any sort) overlay. They are generally full replacements.

I tried to get interest in having one made a while back, but there wasn't much.

Not to mention that'd be extremely cheesy to have an overlay of something like that. Dash kits are one thing.... but a trunk overlay? no way.
word. i wanted one, but nobody was seriously down.... at least nobody else was

L8R said:
Pinky (Forum name) had one made. No idea from where or who though.

Peace

I would like to see what it looks like on our car . I know they would be expensive, but what price range would they be in?

JOMO said:
I would like to see what it looks like on our car . I know they would be expensive, but what price range would they be in?
honestly it'll probably be close to what a complete replacement in cf would be... the only differnece being what to do for the rear glass in a full replacement

Here you go...

Attachments

• Trunk-01.jpg
    Trunk-01.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 168
  • Trunk-03.jpg
    Trunk-03.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 159
  • Trunk-02.jpg
    Trunk-02.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 237
I want to overlay my roof, but still havent found where to purchase the c/f roll. I tried DG but Amie hasnt got back to me yet.

attachment.php

This car is about 10 minutes from my house right now and Its for sale....If I remember right...This is a full replacement hartch done in CF....This was a display Car for CC.
It was given to a CC employee that won a contest...He works here in dayton.

Pirana said:
I want to overlay my roof, but still havent found where to purchase the c/f roll. I tried DG but Amie hasnt got back to me yet.

You can get it off of ebay. Or any composite supply store would carry it.... Local or online.

You're not planning on doing it yourself, are you?

wonder who made it for him and maybe they want to make a bunch more i think its a great idae and the fitment on pinkys car looks spot on.

Back