The 1999-2000 Protege Pic thread

untitled6.JPG

might just be me, but i just noticed this, look at the hood, it has a mustangish type hood(raised in middle) and i think it looks pretty good.. wonder how hard it was to do that...

MIA protege said:
ill continue posting in this wrongly placed thread lol .... i dont know whos these hott proteges belong to, but good job (crazy)

IM002615.jpg

IM002668.jpg

IM002608.jpg

IM002609.jpg

Hey man, who's silver protege is that? I want to darken my headlights like that too, how's it done?

nautical2086 said:
Hey man, who's silver protege is that? I want to darken my headlights like that too, how's it done?

thats witchdoktor, his headlights are just like mine - the eyelids.

402321_184_full.jpg
402321_169_full.jpg

nautical2086 said:
Whos protege is this too, s*** looks hott

Looks like they're both JDM and unless the owners speak up, no one knows being this forum is prodominately US owners.

P2K said:
Looks like they're both JDM and unless the owners speak up, no one knows being this forum is prodominately US owners.

yep, prodominately US and Candian owners, and a few guys europe, we need to get the english speaking Japs. and Hong Kong People here, they can hook us up with some awesome parts..

u already posted them , like we said, most of them are either A: not members here B: over seas cars..

I just want to see if who's ever car that is will respond cuz i want to know how they did some of the stuff, fiberglass suxx, im looking for a lip now. I noticed that In that pic that protege has the front lip fora 01 up, and wondering how its on there.

Attachments

• zzz.JPG
    zzz.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 223
its easy ... they bough it, measured it, cut it, and fit it on ... just like i did with mine ... the white one looks like a cwest bumper but for a protege ...

UPDATE!!!!

Got my car back a while ago and wow what a difference!! All the mods I have done to it makes the car look SOOOOO much more aggressive!!! I think I love my car EVEN MORE than I did before. Its crazy..... Guess its gotta be a car modder thing..... Anywho, Im waiting to get my Picture CD back before I can upload any snapshots of the car. Im picking it up today (the CD) and I should have pics up sometime today, if not tomorrow. Gonna be sweet!!

steve_protege said:
UPDATE!!!!

Got my car back a while ago and wow what a difference!! All the mods I have done to it makes the car look SOOOOO much more aggressive!!! I think I love my car EVEN MORE than I did before. Its crazy..... Guess its gotta be a car modder thing..... Anywho, Im waiting to get my Picture CD back before I can upload any snapshots of the car. Im picking it up today (the CD) and I should have pics up sometime today, if not tomorrow. Gonna be sweet!!

Please get pics soon..can't wait to see the ride !

steve_protege said:
UPDATE!!!!

hurry up!!!, i read about all the stuff u are doing to it, i wanna see results... go ride get it now!!.. lol

Back