The 1999-2000 Protege Pic thread

P2K said:
Same here!!!

It's alot more of us here than I thought, and they keep coming.

Nice wheels NegatiZE. Sorry I couldn't get your old ones, I'm still in Iraq. Who'd you sell them to?

ha yeah i guess I'm the lucky winner... I can't wait to get em on my car....i'll definately put pics up once i get them

Haha, funny funny all!! Im getting the pics back today!!! Im doing all this (posting to threads and attaching pics) in a business center in my apartment complex. I haven't been able to get a chance to get everything scanned and loaded up on the computer. I suppose I could get the pics developed and put onto a CD??? YEP!! Thats what Im doing.... The pics will/should be up tomorrow (Monday at latest).

manual. lentech going to take too long. car is in shop. boost is set to 17psi for when i get out the shop

Alright alright, Im getting the pics done today!! Im dropping off the camera and they will be developed today. I have to go and get my tint done first, then put on my vent visors and lower tie bars/sway bars etc.... I will TRY to post em all today. I promise!!!

shaneMazda2000P said:
come on steve.. ur SLOW!!!!

steve_protege said:
Alright alright, Im getting the pics done today!! Im dropping off the camera and they will be developed today. I have to go and get my tint done first, then put on my vent visors and lower tie bars/sway bars etc.... I will TRY to post em all today. I promise!!!

Ya, ya, ya. We have all heard this one before. Just jokes dude.......but serioulsy we need to see these pics.

The first camera with pics have been dropped off and getting developed. Im about to go and drop off the other one when I pick up the 1st camera. They are being put onto a Picture CD and will be uploaded onto the computer as soon as I get back from picking them up. Then I will post before/during/after pictures. Im just building up the anticipation for display purposes. I want to make sure that everyone is adequetly prepped before the debut of my car. Hold tight all..... Update in a bit!!

new pics of her, she just took a bath..

Attachments

• Picture 001.webp
    Picture 001.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 170
  • Picture 002.webp
    Picture 002.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 199
  • Picture 003.webp
    Picture 003.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 140
  • Picture 004.webp