Ti MSP Wallpaper?

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Does anyone have any pics of a Ti MSP? Preferrably wallpaper size. It doesn't have to be the whole car, it could be just parts. But I'm kind of looking for some along the lines of the soapy Spicy MSP pics from a while back. (I think there was a close up of the trunk.)

Attachments

• Ti Wallpaper 1.jpg
    Ti Wallpaper 1.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 791
  • Ti Wallpaper 2.JPG
    Ti Wallpaper 2.JPG
    522.1 KB · Views: 822
  • Ti Wallpaper 3.JPG
    Ti Wallpaper 3.JPG
    494.9 KB · Views: 789
  • Ti Wallpaper 4.JPG
    Ti Wallpaper 4.JPG
    464 KB · Views: 492
  • Ti Wallpaper 5.jpg
    Ti Wallpaper 5.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 794
you gonna stuff some p5 fogs in those holes? or do you plan on goin another route?

car looks good btw. kinda went to both extremes - cf lip to no lip. i think the titanium can get away w/out the lip - still looks nice.

so i know it's not a Ti, but i think it's decent attempt. probably not what you're looking for, but thought it wouldn't hurt to post. notice the huge amounts of boost i push ...

warrier04 said:
you gonna stuff some p5 fogs in those holes? or do you plan on goin another route?

car looks good btw. kinda went to both extremes - cf lip to no lip. i think the titanium can get away w/out the lip - still looks nice.

Thanks ...I am not sure, it depends on how my lil project goes this spring/summer, I might need the foglight area for other things lol

Oh yeah here is another one I found... It is from when I colormatched my rear badges..

Attachments

• Ti Wallpaper 6.jpg
    Ti Wallpaper 6.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 800
Last edited:
Here's somethings I did with my protege. *shrug* feel free, if you want

Attachments

• DesktopTrial4.jpg
    DesktopTrial4.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 804
  • DesktopTrial2.jpg
    DesktopTrial2.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 819
heres a few snow glory shots..they look cool as desktop, but really are a winter wallpaper, if you wanna feel springish, don't even look at these..lol

Attachments

• 100_0383.JPG
    100_0383.JPG
    452.8 KB · Views: 780
  • 100_0378.JPG
    100_0378.JPG
    562.9 KB · Views: 825
warrier04 said:
so i know it's not a Ti, but i think it's decent attempt. probably not what you're looking for, but thought it wouldn't hurt to post. notice the huge amounts of boost i push ...

I have a pic of the same gauge pegged at 20 on my phone :-d

I have this one centered w/ a black background.

Attachments

• Front Wall paper.jpg
    Front Wall paper.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 801
Back